Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Miriam Lichtenstein Interior Designer

judys

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 10:48 am
Did anyone use her and can provide feedback? I also heard she charges a flat fee as opposed to hourly rate. Is that good or bad thing?

judys

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 2:39 pm
bump

tweety1

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 3:51 pm
When I inquired she charged by the hour but that was a while ago so she might have changed her policy. Did you check out her work? I don't like her style at all.

goldenmommy

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 4:23 pm
I used her about 6 years ago. She does a gorgeous job. I personally think her taste is fantastic. My house is really beautiful and I love almost every part of what she designed. She's a wonderful person by nature. Really respects your opinion.
She's just a bit farshlept. That was a big downside for me. Need to keep calling, nudging and reminding her..idk if that's an issue for u though..
Back then, I paid her by the hour, but she changed the way she does her pricing.

tweety1

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 7:52 pm
goldenmommy wrote:
I used her about 6 years ago. She does a gorgeous job. I personally think her taste is fantastic. My house is really beautiful and I love almost every part of what she designed. She's a wonderful person by nature. Really respects your opinion.
She's just a bit farshlept. That was a big downside for me. Need to keep calling, nudging and reminding her..idk if that's an issue for u though..
Back then, I paid her by the hour, but she changed the way she does her pricing.

See what I mean op? You have to look at jobs she did. I would never use her, this poster loved her work.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics