Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Who has the cheapest sushi?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 4:50 pm
Where can I find the best price for sushi in Lakewood? TIA!

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 5:34 pm
Try aisle 9 for platters
Sushi spot

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 6:37 pm
Not for platters. Pregnant and craving sushi a lot, but the cost is building up lol!

amother
White

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 7:21 pm
amother OP wrote:
Not for platters. Pregnant and craving sushi a lot, but the cost is building up lol!

Learn to make it’s easy

amother
Jean

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 7:23 pm
amother OP wrote:

Omg are you me??? It's getting embarrassing!!!

amother
Magnolia

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 7:33 pm
Gourmet glatt has buy two get one free for sushi if your ok with eating it from the fridge the next day it saves you money... If your like me and the next day you want fresh then it ends up costing more....

amother
Tuberose

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 7:55 pm
Npgs has yesterdays sushi for half price if you get there while they still have it.

amother
NeonGreen

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 8:03 pm
My husband has found that they all have same prices
He has been getting me for my pregnancy cravings too lol

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 9:23 pm
amother White wrote:
Learn to make it’s easy

I know how to make it, but getting a hold of sushi grade fish can be difficult. And I work a full day, 9-5 and come home exhausted. Also my lovely DH's favorite thing is getting food I'm craving. It's the one pregnancy symptom he can help with LOL

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 11:06 pm
amother Magnolia wrote:
Gourmet glatt has buy two get one free for sushi if your ok with eating it from the fridge the next day it saves you money... If your like me and the next day you want fresh then it ends up costing more....

Gourmet Glatts Sushi deal is all day, and they are constantly restocking the shelf with fresh sushi. And also their sushi is the best in town! We've tried everyone's sushi here & they are by far the freshest & the best

amother
Electricblue

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 11:19 pm
amother Bronze wrote:
Gourmet Glatts Sushi deal is all day, and they are constantly restocking the shelf with fresh sushi. And also their sushi is the best in town! We've tried everyone's sushi here & they are by far the freshest & the best

U misunderstood. She meant if you’re ok buying 3 at once and keeping in your fridge at home then eating the next day…

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 11:30 pm
amother Electricblue wrote:
U misunderstood. She meant if you’re ok buying 3 at once and keeping in your fridge at home then eating the next day…

Oh lol my apologies
I've done that b4 with their sushi & its stayed pretty fresh. But I would be weary to do it with raw fish if pregnant.

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 2:06 am
amother Bronze wrote:
Oh lol my apologies
I've done that b4 with their sushi & its stayed pretty fresh. But I would be weary to do it with raw fish if pregnant.

What pregnant woman is eating sushi? It is pretty universally recommended to avoid raw fish during pregnancy. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

amother
Gardenia

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 3:36 am
amother Chocolate wrote:
What pregnant woman is eating sushi? It is pretty universally recommended to avoid raw fish during pregnancy. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

In Japan they definitely eat sushi in pregnancy. It's a staple of their diet

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 3:42 am
You can also eat sushi with cooked salmon and veggies

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 1:37 pm
amother Chocolate wrote:

Me for one Hi obviously fresh. More likely to get something from lettuce or cantaloupe, or even food that has been left on the counter for too long.

amother
DarkViolet

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 1:42 pm
Yes if you’re eating the sushi with raw fish then you should be eating it at its freshest. I would not eat raw the next day while pregnant.

Honestly having a baby is expensive. Just add it to your bill.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries