Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Spanish cleaning vocabulary

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 2:41 pm
Is there a book/website/app that can help me learn the Spanish words to communicate with my cleaning help? I've been getting by with Google Translate but would love to learn enough Spanish to communicate basic instructions myself. But not looking for Duolingo, for example, to learn hundreds of irrelevant words. Want to stick to cleaning vocabulary if that makes sense.

Plonis bas Plonis

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 3:12 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0spIsdDdDk

Disclaimer, I did not watch this so I don’t know if it’s helpful.
Hope this helps!

Last edited by Plonis bas Plonis on Thu, Dec 21 2023, 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

ectomorph

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 3:13 pm
All my posts are translated into Spanish. If she asks you a question about judaism, I'm happy to help!

Plonis bas Plonis

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 3:14 pm
ectomorph wrote:
All my posts are translated into Spanish. If she asks you a question about judaism, I'm happy to help!

You’ll use every means/opportunity to get people to read your Isha Yiras Hashem posts LOL LOL LOL

ectomorph

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 4:10 pm
Ploni bas Ploni wrote:
You’ll use every means/opportunity to get people to read your Isha Yiras Hashem posts LOL LOL LOL

I saw a video on YouTube of Spanish for cleaning that really upset me. There's a huge population of Spanish speaking people curious about Yiddishkeit. As far as I know, there's no one else even trying to reach out (and if there is, please put me in touch!)

There are huge Spanish speaking communities in South America and more importantly, Spanish for cleaning is great long as you aren't stereotyping that Spanish is only for cleaning!

NechaMom

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 4:15 pm
Ploni bas Ploni wrote:

How did you figure that out in 24 hours being here? Unless it’s just a new SN... welcome plonis (ploni is a male)!

Plonis bas Plonis

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 4:49 pm
NechaMom wrote:
How did you figure that out in 24 hours being here? Unless it’s just a new SN... welcome plonis (ploni is a male)!

I’ve been lurking on this site for quite a while but never actually opened an account until now.

And about ploni, I better change that Laugh
Didn’t think about that

amother
Birch

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 6:01 pm
Ploni bas Ploni wrote:
I’ve been lurking on this site for quite a while but never actually opened an account until now.

And about ploni, I better change that Laugh
Didn’t think about that

Yes, you better! Otherwise you know what people will say.
Shooting Arrow

ectomorph

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 6:05 pm
NechaMom wrote:

Lol, guilty as charged!

Welcome plonis!! Glad you finally joined!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry