Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Is Malky’s wigs good quality?

rimon613

Post Sun, Jul 23 2023, 2:20 pm
We’re you happy with her wigs? Feel free to PM me.

amother
Almond

Post Thu, Dec 14 2023, 5:44 pm
Bump, anyone have more info ? Ty !

amother
Pistachio

Post Thu, Dec 14 2023, 6:48 pm
I bought two or three from her. One was amazing and the others were fine. Overall was very very very happy with my purchases. I recently bought a $4k shaitel and it’s definitely no better than my Malky’s wigs so I think I’m done with spending over $1k on a wig.
In general, after 20 years of wearing shaitels, I think there’s an element of luck when purchasing shaitels and I no longer want to take $4k or $3k or $2k gambles when I can take a $1k (or less) gamble.

STMommy

Post Thu, Dec 14 2023, 7:16 pm
Very happy customer here. Wearing my $490 shaitel for *years*

amother
Almond

Post Thu, Dec 14 2023, 8:35 pm
Thanks for your responses! Looking to buy a fall from her , just needed some feedback from others .

amother
Pistachio

Post Thu, Dec 14 2023, 9:16 pm
amother Almond wrote:
Thanks for your responses! Looking to buy a fall from her , just needed some feedback from others .

She was very flexible and allowed me to purchase three wigs, show them all to my friends/family/shaitel macher, and then return the ones I didn’t end up keeping for a full refund. I think I had them for about a week and then shipped back the ones I didn’t want. This was very helpful to me as I was buying them online.

amother
Hyssop

Post Thu, Dec 14 2023, 9:29 pm
I love her wigs! I bought one 4 years ago and it's my work sheital. Still in great shape! When it's time for another work one, I'm going back to her.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Dec 14 2023, 9:31 pm
amother Pistachio wrote:
She was very flexible and allowed me to purchase three wigs, show them all to my friends/family/shaitel macher, and then return the ones I didn’t end up keeping for a full refund. I think I had them for about a week and then shipped back the ones I didn’t want. This was very helpful to me as I was buying them online.

I had the same experience! Very understanding of living out of town and gracious with that courtesy. I had mine for 5 years before it started to maybe need some work. I stopped wearing it because it was a short style I had it cut into and I wanted longer and someone had given me one that didn't work for them. If I hadn't been given a new one, I'd probably still be wearing my Malky.

amother
Wandflower

Post Thu, Dec 14 2023, 9:44 pm
What's her info? How much are her wigs?

amother
Pistachio

Post Thu, Dec 14 2023, 10:08 pm
Search Malky wigs on Amazon and I think eBay but I ended up messaging her about specific colors/lengths/whatever I wanted… she also WhatsApped me pictures before I bought.

The ones I bought from her were in the $500 range (and were indistinguishable from my way more expensive shaitels) but I see she’s gone up a lot since then so I assume the next one I buy from her will be in the $1k range

2ringsnow

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 12:43 am
Can you please share her number ? Ty !

amother
Narcissus

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 6:24 am
2ringsnow wrote:
Can you please share her number ? Ty !

347-267-3444

amother
Carnation

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 7:23 am
Where is she located?

amother
Narcissus

Post Tue, Dec 19 2023, 7:24 am
amother Carnation wrote:
Where is she located?

863 E18th Street- Brooklyn

burgundy

Post Sat, Dec 23 2023, 8:59 pm
I bought two. One I wear for shabbos mostly, and it is amazing, has really held up well and holds a style well. I wore the other one during the week for a few years and then it just wasn't good, but could also be because I didn't wash and set as often as I should.
I bought mine for about 600 several years ago, when I looked online I was shocked to see some are in the 3000s! But others less than 2k also.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels