Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Looking for a ladies shiur in BP

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 10:00 pm
Are there any interesting live shiurim in BP?

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 10:12 pm
Some shuls have on shabbos afternoons

crystal

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 11:17 pm
You can PM me if you want info on a shiur in someone's house, every week she brings another speaker, usually very interesting. She also prepares a breakfast every week, it's on Tuesdays at 1030.

There's a shul on 59 15/16 I forget the name, on side of the police station that has a shiur Shabbos shalosh seudas time, also someone else every time.

Rabbi Royde gives a live shiur once a week for a group but it's not free, I can get you info on that.

PractclyPerfect

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 11:26 pm
crystal wrote:

There's a shul on 59 15/16 I forget the name, on side of the police station that has a shiur Shabbos shalosh seudas time, also someone else every time.

Bikovsk?

amother
Powderblue

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 10:34 am
PractclyPerfect wrote:
Bikovsk?

Yes they have. Earlier in afternoon. I think 5pm in summertime. Not sure about now.

Hillman Plaza/Satmar used to have, I don't know if it is still ongoing.

The shul on 11 Ave and 56 Street (Building of Seville) has shabbos mevarchim by the rebbitzin.

There are more. I recall a previous workmate went to something.

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 10:50 am
crystal wrote:
You can PM me if you want info on a shiur in someone's house, every week she brings another speaker, usually very interesting. She also prepares a breakfast every week, it's on Tuesdays at 1030.

Rabbi Royde gives a live shiur once a week for a group but it's not free, I can get you info on that.

Which Rabbi Royde? Which topics does he speak about?

amother
Phlox

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 11:02 am
Agudah of 18th Avenue used to have a women's shiur one day during the week (forgot which day). I think it was halacha based. Anyone know if it's still around and when it is?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries