Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Molluscum
1  2  Next

fish

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 12:30 pm
Has anyone successfully gotten ride of molluscum recently ? I checked past threads and most of the products people say helped are no longer available. Tia

amother
Diamond

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 1:40 pm
fish wrote:
Has anyone successfully gotten ride of molluscum recently ? I checked past threads and most of the products people say helped are no longer available. Tia

AI generated response removed

fish

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 9:45 pm
amother Diamond wrote:
AI generated response removed

I was wondering why it sounded so professional!

amother
Mocha

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 9:52 pm
We used differin gel (acne medication) at the suggestion of our doctor. Also I think switching completely to showers helped because we battled it for so long and it didn't stop spreading to other parts of the body kill until summer ended (no more swimming) and we switched to showers only. It spreads in water. Hope it goes away soon! What a pain.

amother
Begonia

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 9:56 pm
fish wrote:

I used this for my daughter. It took some time until it went away completely, but it finally did and it hasn’t come back.
I gave her 5 pellets 3-4x a day for a good few weeks.

https://www.amazon.com/Boiron-.....B5WY/

amother
Jasmine

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 2:37 pm
How long did it take, weeks or months to go away. I’m giving up wondering if should try something else

amother
Pewter

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 2:42 pm
fish wrote:

The miracle set is still available and it really helped us. Also oral CBD oil helped for a different child.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 2:46 pm
amother Pewter wrote:
The miracle set is still available and it really helped us. Also oral CBD oil helped for a different child.

Where can I get it?

fish

Post Mon, Jan 29 2024, 8:52 am
amother Pewter wrote:

What is the miracle set and where can I get it?

meeze

Post Mon, May 27 2024, 5:09 pm
Anyone can update when and how they used a success method to get rid of molluscum?

Thanks

meeze

Post Mon, May 27 2024, 7:33 pm
Bump

amother
Red

Post Mon, May 27 2024, 8:56 pm
We went to the pediatrician and he used this beetle juice on each spot... was not pleasant, had to be washed off a few hours later and caused each one to kind of blow up and then disappear. We switched to showers for a bit because we didn't want to pass on to other family members all using the same tub - easier to spray down after a shower than to scrub clean after each bath...

amothertrying

Post Mon, May 27 2024, 10:06 pm
Yes go to a dermatologist and they take care of it. Put something on it that we needed to wash off a few hours later, that caused it to blow up and then go away.

CPenzias

Post Mon, May 27 2024, 10:08 pm
We used zymaderm years ago.. I'm not sure if it's still available

amother
Amaranthus

Post Mon, May 27 2024, 10:09 pm
Yes. My 4 yr old had over 20 on stomach & thighs & face.

Did thuja 30, 5 pellets, e/ morning

Started day after pesach, they r now scabbed or mostly gone bh.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000.....share

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, May 27 2024, 10:39 pm
I used apple cider vinegar and it went away. Soaked a cotton ball and put it on for a few minutes a couple of days and it dried up.

meeze

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 10:50 am
Ok. Good starting point. Thank you
Anyone else?

wife101

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 11:00 am
I took my baby to the Dr. She put on something and it went away a couple of days later. I think it is a newer item. She used a sample so I didn't have to go back for it... Don't know what medicine she used.

mummiedearest

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 11:01 am
Nail polish. Apply once daily until it falls off. Works wonders.

meeze

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 7:47 pm
Bump
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics