Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Please only factual answers!
Previous  1  2

farm

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 8:37 am
giftedmom wrote:
This. This ad is intentionally misleading. There’s a huge difference between ingesting something vs injecting it into the bloodstream.

Why would OP take you seriously when you don’t even know that vaccines are not injected into the bloodstream?

mom37

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 9:17 am
I’m very confused why people ask these questions to random people on imamother. Why not ask an expert in the field? Who knows what credential these people you’re asking have? Maybe they read one or two articles which may or may not have accurate information. Doctors have minimum 7 years training learning about how the human body works. Ask your doctor or a doctor who you trust!

amother
Tuberose

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 9:20 am
This problem with vaccines is that it’s so controversial and agenda driven that we can never know the truth about any of it.
We just have to do what our gut tells us is right and pray/hope for the best.

amother
Mimosa

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 9:24 am
amother Coffee wrote:
The digestive system has a built-in detox system in place, unnaturally sending something directly into the body doesn't have the same safeguard.

It's also a different form of aluminum, which iirc the one in vaccines is smaller = gets places easier, + it's attached to other components of the vaccine.

amother
Mimosa

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 9:28 am
amother Orange wrote:
The combination vaccines are a bigger issue. They cause more adverse reactions. For example the MMRV is known to cause more problems than the MMR and varicella separately regardless of the extra aluminum the child gets. You can Google that easily. Speak to natural minded people and that's what you'll be told. Stay away from the combo vaccines

MMR doesn't have aluminum it's a live virus vaccine Rolling Eyes
I'm one of those "natural minded people" for the record

amother
Cadetblue

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 9:31 am
My doc said better to give combo than separate because less toxins. Personally, I feel it's a gamble either way. And also, in a way it's more traumatic for kids to keep on getting individual ones, which I factored in because I only start them at 4 or 5.

amother
Mimosa

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 9:39 am
amother Cadetblue wrote:
My doc said better to give combo than separate because less toxins. Personally, I feel it's a gamble either way. And also, in a way it's more traumatic for kids to keep on getting individual ones, which I factored in because I only start them at 4 or 5.

I'm going to write something I've heard but didn't verify, just putting it out here for op of she wants to verify.

I've heard that the combo vaccines they just take the individual vaccines and combine them, in other words it has all the additives of all those individual shots combined in one vial.

Verify it or leave it...

amother
IndianRed

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 9:47 am
mom37 wrote:
I’m very confused why people ask these questions to random people on imamother. Why not ask an expert in the field? Who knows what credential these people you’re asking have? Maybe they read one or two articles which may or may not have accurate information. Doctors have minimum 7 years training learning about how the human body works. Ask your doctor or a doctor who you trust!

Doctors don't have minimum 7 years training about vaccines.

It's hard to get at the truth, because as a previous poster mentioned, it's all agenda driven. And that's both sides.

amother
Daphne

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 9:49 am
From what I know, the combo has worse toxins and best to do individual shots. When I asked my pediatrician they refused to give individual as they had to order it separately and I asked for the pamphlet of ingredients and again refused to give it. Do t you check ingredients before you put any food in your mouth? The doctors have an agenda here and just do what they’re told by the cdc.

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 10:26 am
What's also misleading about that infographic:

a) if formula contains aluminum, all the more reason not to give it to our babies

b) if breastmilk contains aluminum, it's because we're all contaminated with it, from our own vaccines, from the food we eat, from our air and water supply, from cooking in aluminum. It doesn't belong there, it's a product of industrialization and not a good thing. We should be working on minimizing our exposures and helping our bodies get rid of whatever amounts we are exposed to, not willfully injecting more of it.

amother
Mimosa

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 10:53 am
amother Smokey wrote:
What's also misleading about that infographic:

a) if formula contains aluminum, all the more reason not to give it to our babies

b) if breastmilk contains aluminum, it's because we're all contaminated with it, from our own vaccines, from the food we eat, from our air and water supply, from cooking in aluminum. It doesn't belong there, it's a product of industrialization and not a good thing. We should be working on minimizing our exposures and helping our bodies get rid of whatever amounts we are exposed to, not willfully injecting more of it.

B) Also from aluminum in deodorant

mom37

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 12:22 pm
amother IndianRed wrote:
Doctors don't have minimum 7 years training about vaccines.

It's hard to get at the truth, because as a previous poster mentioned, it's all agenda driven. And that's both sides.

What agenda does the average frum pediatrician have?
People need to have the humility to realize that many doctors go through extensive training understanding how the human body works and that they are much more likely to know more about this topic than someone who read one or two books on the subject or random internet articles that may or may not be factual. A little bit of information is a very dangerous thing.

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 1:35 pm
mom37 wrote:
What agenda does the average frum pediatrician have?
People need to have the humility to realize that many doctors go through extensive training understanding how the human body works and that they are much more likely to know more about this topic than someone who read one or two books on the subject or random internet articles that may or may not be factual. A little bit of information is a very dangerous thing.
The average frum pediatrician may not have an intentional agenda, but they are tied to a very limited, biased and flawed model of medicine, whether they realize it or not.

mom37

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 1:55 pm
amother Smokey wrote:
The average frum pediatrician may not have an intentional agenda, but they are tied to a very limited, biased and flawed model of medicine, whether they realize it or not.

How can it be better to get vital information from complete strangers on the internet than someone who is much more knowledgeable on the subject? The internet strangers’ information is not limited, biased and flawed?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics