Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Looking for a yeshiva in cleveland

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 1:48 am
Almost 15 year old Smart boy who is behind in gemara skills. ...would need some additional tutoring..Does Telz and chofetz chaim work with kids ...or basically you have to be at grade level?

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 1:51 am
If you want to pm me I can give you my husbands number. He frequently tutors boys at CC and can tell you what types of boys he has worked with.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 1:56 am
I am not understanding ....I am looking for a yeshiva in cleveland that would accept and work with a kid on his level...what do you mean? Is your husband involved with a yeshiva in cleveland?

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 2:07 am
amother OP wrote:
I am not understanding ....I am looking for a yeshiva in cleveland that would accept and work with a kid on his level...what do you mean? Is your husband involved with a yeshiva in cleveland?

My husband tutors privately in Cleveland and has worked with boys in Chofetz Chaim as well as other yeshivas. I don’t know details but I am saying he can probably give you a good idea of what level boys are there.

TwinsMommy

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 10:22 pm
where does he go now and where do his Rebbeim think he should go? Aside from Chofetz Chaim and Telz, there is Y High and another newer school whose name I don't know. But does the boy need to come to Cleveland or could he consider other cities as well?

Y High: https://yeshivahigh.org/

Telz: www.telsheyeshiva.edu

YOC (Chofetz Chaim): https://www.yeshivaofcleveland.org/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children