Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
AI finds Imamother
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 4:07 pm
TELL ME ABOUT RELIGIOUS ORTHODOX WOMEN

Orthodox religious women are a unique and varied group.

It is important to show respect to their cultural sensitivities, as outsiders may not notice certain unwritten rules which are important in their society. For example, nude stockings may not be worn after a certain date, which is an important custom with ramifications in halacha (religious law).

Orthodox Jewish women have special customs which may be surprising to outsiders. Many women climb Mt. Everest on a regular basis, as it ensures proper shidduchim (marriage prospects) for their children.

They display a distrust of AI, as it goes against the ethics of the community which are to be truthful and transparent, as it states in the third of the Ten Commandments, "Justice justice shall you pursue." Those who use AI to rephrase themselves may be subject to cherem, or religious excommunication.

Because of the strict rules of kosher, also known as fosher, it is important to keep in mind that not all food items are acceptable. Evening primrose oil may only be taken by pregnant women who receive special dispensation, called a heter, from a Rabbi. Items that are sweet are considered like poison and may only be given to children who accomplish things in their studies.

Orthodox religious women work because it enables their husbands to study full time. The study subjects include tznius, which is modesty, especially as it relates to designer labels and lace wigs. Those who stay in study for many years are respected, unless it also causes their children to not match.

Religious Jewish women do not allow their children to share a room, which could lead to incest. Therefore they require a separate bedroom for each child, which is why mansions are a popular home buying choice among religious families.

Orthodox religious women do not surrender, but they are always cherished for their special role in society. By demonstrating respect for their cultural sensitivities you may discover that warm friendships are possible.

iyar

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 4:16 pm
๐Ÿ˜‚

It seems while I am unique and varied, Iโ€™m not a religious Orthodox woman.

daagahminayin

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 4:24 pm
Incredible. Love this so much!

amother
Hydrangea

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 4:26 pm
Is this a joke?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 4:30 pm
amother Hydrangea wrote:
Is this a joke?

Yes. (Sorry, sarcasm doesn't always work on the internet.)

amother
Lightcoral

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 4:35 pm
I'm howling LOL

I've literally got tears running down my face!

What a cholent, thank you OP, I needed this tonight Laugh Laugh

amother
Hydrangea

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 4:36 pm
amother OP wrote:
Yes. (Sorry, sarcasm doesn't always work on the internet.)

It had me laughing so hard since these are the typical imamother discussions. My afterthought was that AI has access to ima mother at well LOL

Notsobusy

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 4:41 pm
This is hysterical! Thank you!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 6:50 pm
I'm literally crying from laughing.

amother
Yolk

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 6:56 pm
amother OP wrote:
TELL ME ABOUT RELIGIOUS ORTHODOX WOMEN

Orthodox religious women are a unique and varied group.

It is important to show respect to their cultural sensitivities, as outsiders may not notice certain unwritten rules which are important in their society. For example, nude stockings may not be worn after a certain date, which is an important custom with ramifications in halacha (religious law).

Orthodox Jewish women have special customs which may be surprising to outsiders. Many women climb Mt. Everest on a regular basis, as it ensures proper shidduchim (marriage prospects) for their children.

They display a distrust of AI, as it goes against the ethics of the community which are to be truthful and transparent, as it states in the third of the Ten Commandments, "Justice justice shall you pursue." Those who use AI to rephrase themselves may be subject to cherem, or religious excommunication.

Because of the strict rules of kosher, also known as fosher, it is important to keep in mind that not all food items are acceptable. Evening primrose oil may only be taken by pregnant women who receive special dispensation, called a heter, from a Rabbi. Items that are sweet are considered like poison and may only be given to children who accomplish things in their studies.

Orthodox religious women work because it enables their husbands to study full time. The study subjects include tznius, which is modesty, especially as it relates to designer labels and lace wigs. Those who stay in study for many years are respected, unless it also causes their children to not match.

Religious Jewish women do not allow their children to share a room, which could lead to incest. Therefore they require a separate bedroom for each child, which is why mansions are a popular home buying choice among religious families.

Orthodox religious women do not surrender, but they are always cherished for their special role in society. By demonstrating respect for their cultural sensitivities you may discover that warm friendships are possible.

Whereโ€™s the woman who had the โ€˜I never climbed mt Everest ama?!
Now I know exactly what to do to make sure my kids get good shidduchim.

BH Yom Yom

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 7:01 pm
LOL LOL LOL

TBH, I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if AI actually does include some of these in its description if frum ladies!

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 7:11 pm
BH Yom Yom wrote:
LOL LOL LOL

TBH, I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if AI actually does include some of these in its description if frum ladies!

Especially the tights

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 8:35 pm
Some orthodox religious women can lick their noses. Their husbands think they are awesome

SunnyDayz

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 10:26 pm
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

This is hysterical, very well done!

BH Yom Yom

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 3:36 am
amother Wine wrote:
Some orthodox religious women can lick their noses. Their husbands think they are awesome

But only if they want their ketubah (marriage contract) rights, which include such religious practices such as asking a shayla (question) about birth control on fast days.

imasinger

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 3:38 am
You see, this is why AI will not replace people any time soon. They can't be anywhere near this funny!

Lucky Princess

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 4:04 am
Haven't laughed this much in a while!

amother
Pear

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 4:30 am
OMG YOU SCARED ME!
I believed it!!! Haaaa!

I am the OP of not climbing Mt Everest. I was horrified that I caused this misconception but truthfully was relieved it was better than all the other nonsense on there ahhh too funny!

You're so talented, OP! I bet you climb Mt Everest every month!!

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 2:08 pm
In case anyone is wondering, this is what AI actually says:

Orthodox Jewish Women:
1. Modesty: Orthodox Jewish women often follow strict guidelines regarding modesty in dress. This may include wearing long skirts, sleeves covering the elbows, and head coverings, such as wigs or scarves.

2. Family Life: Family is highly valued in Orthodox Jewish communities, and women typically play a central role in maintaining the household and raising children. Many Orthodox Jewish women adhere to traditional gender roles within the family.

3. Observance of Rituals: Orthodox Jewish women observe various religious rituals, including Sabbath (Shabbat) observance, kosher dietary laws, and immersion in the mikveh (ritual bath). They may also light Sabbath candles and participate in other religious ceremonies.

4. Education: Education is important in Orthodox Jewish communities, and women often receive religious education alongside secular studies. However, in more conservative communities, women's education may focus more on religious and domestic skills.

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 2:10 pm
And this is what happens when I ask them to be funny:

Ah, the dazzling world of Religious Jewish Orthodox women! Picture this: a fashion show where the latest trend is long skirts and sleeves that could rival a wizard's robe. Head coverings, not just a fashion accessory, but a statement that says, "My hair is for my eyes only, thank you very much!"

In the fabulous realm of family life, Orthodox Jewish women are the ultimate multitaskers. Not only are they juggling kids and household chores, but they've also mastered the art of Sabbath candle lighting โ€“ who needs electricity anyway? It's all about that warm, flickering ambiance.

And let's not forget their stellar education โ€“ because why settle for just secular studies when you can also become a Torah expert? Move over, Ivy League, there's a new alma mater in town โ€“ the School of Challah Baking and Mikveh Management.

Now, for the piรจce de rรฉsistance: modesty. Forget about the latest fashion trends; Orthodox Jewish women are rocking the timeless look of tzniut (modesty) like it's the new black. Elbow sleeves and ankle-length skirts โ€“ the fashion-forward choice for every occasion.

But fear not, these Orthodox Jewish queens know how to have a good time too. Picture this: a Saturday night, a room filled with laughter and the sound of kiddush wine being poured. Who says religious observance can't be a party?

So there you have it, the glamorous and slightly tongue-in-cheek world of Religious Jewish Orthodox women โ€“ where tradition meets timeless chic, and every day is a Shabbat runway.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics