Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Mazel Tov to.... ME!

Starhavah

Post Fri, Aug 15 2008, 12:18 pm
Shabbos is our 10th wedding anniversary! Jewish Date that is. There were a number of times I did not think we were going to make it 10 more minutes let alone 10 years. But in the end we are doing better now than we ever were in the past and here we are a middle aged married couple (we are in our 40's).

DH went shopping for meat since he wanted steak for dinner tonight something we never have and when I looked in the bag, there was a lamb shoulder chop for me!! Cheers

So everyone have a sweet and loving Shabbos because it is T"U B'Av and my anniversary!

Star Havah

Beauty and the Beast

Post Fri, Aug 15 2008, 12:20 pm
mazal tov, enjoy your lamb chop!

Pineapple

Post Fri, Aug 15 2008, 12:23 pm
Happpy Anniversary

flowerpower

Post Fri, Aug 15 2008, 12:26 pm
HAppy anniversary! Many more!

tovasmom

Post Fri, Aug 15 2008, 1:47 pm
Happy Anniversary. Shabbat is dh and my 15th anniversary (hebrew date) 15 Av is very popular in the summer.

mama-star

Post Fri, Aug 15 2008, 3:21 pm
mazal tov - shalom bayis always to you and all of klal yisroel!

ChossidMom

Post Sat, Aug 16 2008, 4:15 pm
Mazal Tov Starhavah!! Nice to see you having a happy occasion. Enjoy and have many more happy years together!

zufriedene

Post Sat, Aug 16 2008, 5:47 pm
Im so happy for you, to know how to really enjoy these precious moments. Many more years together!!

Besiyata Dishmaya

Post Sat, Aug 16 2008, 6:10 pm
Happy Anniversary Starhavah and Tovasmom. May you celebrate many happy anniversaries and lots of nachas from your dear children and continuously thank Hashem for all the goods He gave, gives and will bez"H give with great abundance ad me'ah ve'esrim shonoh plus.

Starhavah

Post Sat, Aug 16 2008, 10:04 pm
Shavuah tov!! So, I have complained since we moved into our house (about 4 years ago) that I can't work out on the treadmill since it is so far from the TV the headphones do not reach and that we needed an extension cord. I never have time to work out during the day since I am at work and not using head phones I turn up the TV so loud that DD can't fall sleep. Well right after havdalah DH gave me an anniversary gift. Wireless headphones!! Whoo!! I am going to get skinny again and be in shape!!

Star Havah

greenfire

Post Sat, Aug 16 2008, 10:09 pm
so did you dance in the fields for tu b'av

happy anniversary!!!

Queen King Clown King Queen

l'chaim Drunken Smile Drunken Smile לחיים

Strudel

Post Sun, Aug 17 2008, 11:31 am
Mazel tov!! Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics