Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Baby 2nd pair of shoes

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 10:09 pm
I spent a lot on her first and she outgrew them 4 months later. She now doesn't have shoes and it's annoying to carry her to car etc. Any ideas where I can get cute cheap girls shoes maybe online? How wld I know what size she is?

amother
Melon

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 10:37 pm
It's normal to outgrow after 4 months.
It's also so so important to get them fitted properly at that age! Please do it for your childs sake and take to a physical store. Hopefully there's still sales where you live...?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 10:39 pm
Brooklyn but I rly don't want to pay another who knows how much. Why can't I buy online?!

amother
Lemonlime

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 10:39 pm
What size was she last time? Size up 1.
Order from Nordstrom or Zappos that has a good return policy so you can order 2 sizes.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 10:44 pm
She was a 20 but now she is 18 months and prob 21 or even 22

amother
Tealblue

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 10:44 pm
My friend went to schwartz shoes and walked out with a wintery black shoe for 68$ on sale now maybe size 22.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 10:45 pm
Not so bad but 68 is still a lot for me

amother
Tealblue

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 10:48 pm
https://www.nordstromrack.com/.....r=100

A bit summery maybe if you don't care

amother
Magnolia

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 10:48 pm
Plenty of people all over the world are fitting their own children and ordering shoes online. You can print out something to measure her with. More important than cute is well made from a reputable shoe brand (ie don’t order from China).

amother
Magnolia

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 10:50 pm
Also a baby usually outgrows shoes within 3-4 months so keep that in mind when you spend.

scintilla

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 10:51 pm
Stride rite and other stores have sizing charts you print out and measure the foot yourself, I like it and they have lots of options. Just follow their instructions precisely.

Ellie7

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 11:01 pm
Totally buy online. I tend to buy on Amazon and make sure the options I choose are returnable. The one thing I'll say though is especially at this stage make sure to buy quality shoes—I.e., real brands like Stride Rite—not just what's cute.

And do it fast! An 18-month-old should have shoes.

amother
Apple

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 11:07 pm
amother OP wrote:
Brooklyn but I rly don't want to pay another who knows how much. Why can't I buy online?!

All stores are on sale now. You can also ask the store if they have last years shoes.

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 7:30 am
Oomph has 39.99 sale now

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 7:49 am
See Kai Run - Stevie II First Walker Shoe for Infants https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09K.....ss_tl
This is great for first walkers. Bendable/flexible which is what you want. It’s about 50 bucks. You can check Nordstrom rack sometimes they have sales for this brand.

TravelHearter

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 8:07 am
I love Naturino! Got from both stride rite and Nordstrom (in general I love getting shoes from Nordstrom because of their great return policy)

amother
Darkblue

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 8:53 am
TravelHearter wrote:
I love Naturino! Got from both stride rite and Nordstrom (in general I love getting shoes from Nordstrom because of their great return policy)

If you have patients there are some Naturino on amazon warehouse ( filter it) for really cheap ( like $20)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics