Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Blossom/Bliss daycare

ces

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 8:53 pm
Anyone sent to either of these daycares and can give me info? Feel free to PM if you prefer. Thanks!

ces

Post Thu, Jan 18 2024, 10:47 pm
Bump

amother
Feverfew

Post Thu, Jan 18 2024, 10:51 pm
I sent to blossom what do you want to know?

ces

Post Thu, Jan 18 2024, 10:55 pm
amother Feverfew wrote:
I sent to blossom what do you want to know?

Are you happy, would you recommend it? Is it well run? Are the teachers warm and caring? Are they easy to deal with?

Would you send again? Is there anything that is consistently upsetting or frustrating?

amother
Feverfew

Post Thu, Jan 18 2024, 11:01 pm
ces wrote:
Are you happy, would you recommend it? Is it well run? Are the teachers warm and caring? Are they easy to deal with?

Would you send again? Is there anything that is consistently upsetting or frustrating?

I only know the teachers of my kid's classes but they were all warm and caring. My kids loved going. Very well run, had no issues dealing with anything. Very good experience no complaints. I'd send again.

amother
Olive

Post Sat, Jan 20 2024, 9:14 pm
I send to Blossom. Best coverage/hours for the price. So far so good with the morahs. Not super easy to deal with in terms of the office as they won't keep cc on file, I need the manually file my FSA, and they make you pay registration fees in cash. But overall I'm happy and I'm sending again next year iyh. Bliss is CHS so I'm sure it's different.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries