Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Pesach- Orlando or Miami?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 21 2024, 6:04 pm
I know it’s a very short chol ha moed this year but we want to go away just our immediate family.
If anyone’s been to Orlando, where did you stay? What were the crowd like like what types of people?
Miami I’m familiar with
I’ll cook food in my house in New York and either take I. suitcases on the airplane or ship it down.
Looking to rent a house with a pool either Orlando or Miami any input from anyone appreciate it. Thank you.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 21 2024, 7:35 pm
Bumping

amother
Banana

Post Sun, Jan 21 2024, 7:37 pm
If you have a pool and are near a minyan Miami will be less crowded

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 21 2024, 7:39 pm
Thanks. I guess my question is what is the draw to Orlando. Cheaper houses? Disney?

amother
Banana

Post Sun, Jan 21 2024, 7:44 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thanks. I guess my question is what is the draw to Orlando. Cheaper houses? Disney?

I think you can get much bigger homes for cheaper in Orlando.
We went to Miami last year to our parents and did not have our own pool, stayed in an apartment and had to be near the beach a lot..not so great for my boys
But it was much more chilled and quieter than orlando with a few kosher restaurants open

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 21 2024, 8:55 pm
amother Banana wrote:
I think you can get much bigger homes for cheaper in Orlando.
We went to Miami last year to our parents and did not have our own pool, stayed in an apartment and had to be near the beach a lot..not so great for my boys
But it was much more chilled and quieter than orlando with a few kosher restaurants open

Thank you.
Anyone know the types that go to Orlando? All?

bp1234

Post Sun, Jan 21 2024, 9:02 pm
Miami prices are a fortune!! Orlando is much more affordable! You’ll find every type there! There are so many places to stay.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 12:33 am
Orlando is nicer homes, private pools, safer areas, more parks and outings etc... if you're not makpid or are bringing your own minyan, I'd go a couple of minutes away from the crowds and have more quiet family time. Air bnbs out of the typical gated communities are much better priced.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics