Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Something interesting / unique about you
  Previous  1  2  3  12  13  14

amother
Crimson

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 4:31 am
I love to eat burnt crispy food. Always take the crispy corners or burnt edges or pieces. Burnt popcorn yum

amother
Dahlia

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 4:46 am
I bite my nails.

My toes don't look like fingers. It looks like cuts into the foot. (It's straight downward, with 4 cuts between.)

amother
Tuberose

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 5:06 am
amother Dahlia wrote:
I bite my nails.

My toes don't look like fingers. It looks like cuts into the foot. (It's straight downward, with 4 cuts between.)
isn't that what nice toes should look like? I have awful curly toes!

amother
Tuberose

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 5:09 am
I can't move the right side of my face at all without also moving the left - can't even do a one-sided smile on that side. I always wondered if maybe I had mild bells palsy as a child...

amother
Snowflake

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 5:39 am
I have psychic abilities. I don’t usually let them show because it freaks people out.

Tanya1234

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 9:38 am
amother Snowflake wrote:
I have psychic abilities. I don’t usually let them show because it freaks people out.

I would love to hear more! Can you give me an example?

amother
Snowflake

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 9:57 am
Tanya1234 wrote:
amother Snowflake wrote:

I would love to hear more! Can you give me an example?

I have had a lot of instances where I knew something was about to happen before it did.
I know the genders of my babies almost as soon as they are conceived.
I can tell a lot about a person by looking at them. Personality, whether they have kids/a spouse or not, what happened to them in the past, and sometimes I can even tell what will happen to them in a few minutes especially if it’s something that tends to repeat themselves for them. For example if we’re waiting in line at a coffee shop I will instinctively know if a certain persons drink will spill soon.
Stuff like that.
It’s nothing crazy, but if I say these things out loud people freak out. I keep them to myself most of the time.

Tanya1234

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 10:03 am
amother Snowflake wrote:
I have had a lot of instances where I knew something was about to happen before it did.
I can tell a lot about a person by looking at them. Personality, whether they have kids/a spouse or not, what happened to them in the past, and sometimes I can even tell what will happen to them in a few minutes especially if it’s something that tends to repeat themselves for them. For example if we’re waiting in line at a coffee shop I will instinctively know if a certain persons drink will spill soon.
Stuff like that.
It’s nothing crazy, but if I say these things out loud people freak out. I keep them to myself most of the time.

Wow that’s soo cool!!!
You wouldn’t go into the healing line? Like a therapist or coach? It’s so cool to know how a person is feeling and their past to guide them.
Do people that know you ask you advice because they know you know? Or of a child lies to you, do you know it’s a lie?

amother
Snowflake

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 10:51 am
Tanya1234 wrote:
Wow that’s soo cool!!!
You wouldn’t go into the healing line? Like a therapist or coach? It’s so cool to know how a person is feeling and their past to guide them.
Do people that know you ask you advice because they know you know? Or of a child lies to you, do you know it’s a lie?

I think people who go into the “healing” line based off of this are creeps, to say the least.
People ask me for advice a lot, but not because they know that I know stuff about them.
I always know when someone is fibbing. Adult or child.

amother
Emerald

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 11:27 am
amother Snowflake wrote:
I think people who go into the “healing” line based off of this are creeps, to say the least.
People ask me for advice a lot, but not because they know that I know stuff about them.
I always know when someone is fibbing. Adult or child.

You should work for the FBI

amother
Navyblue

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 11:29 am
I do cat rescue 😻

amother
Topaz

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 11:52 am
amother Oak wrote:
I suck my blanket still.

Not every night but when I do its sooo comforting.

I dont actually suck it, I just put it near my lips.

Iv been doing it since forever.

Me too!!!

amother
Topaz

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 12:00 pm
amother Snowflake wrote:
Stuff like that.

I know 2 people like that-

One works with the subconscious in her therapy modality and she helps clients get rid of past trauma.

The other is studying to become a craniosacral therapist. I’m one of her test clients. She can always just point to a spot on my body and say- I feel pain and she’s always right!

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 12:06 pm
I can add faster than a calculator and often will realize the cashier made a mistake or an item was priced incorrectly based on the total.

beeestee

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 5:47 pm
I find washing dishes to be therapeutic 🤷‍♀️😊

Genius

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 5:53 pm
beeestee wrote:
I find washing dishes to be therapeutic 🤷‍♀️😊

You’re hired.

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 4:50 am
I always think Im a superhero when I do this, Only because my husband is the total opposite.

I can take 2 mins to have a BM.
I go, do my business , and Im out. Bh!

Unlike my husband who can take an hour.

I have a rule that if you ask me anything when Im in the bathroom its a NO.

I never ever thoughy about this BEfore I got married.

Anyone else the same?

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 12:00 pm
amother Oak wrote:
I always think Im a superhero when I do this, Only because my husband is the total opposite.

I can take 2 mins to have a BM.
I go, do my business , and Im out. Bh!

Unlike my husband who can take an hour.

I have a rule that if you ask me anything when Im in the bathroom its a NO.

I never ever thoughy about this BEfore I got married.

Anyone else the same?

Same!
Page 14 of 14   Previous  1  2  3  12  13  14 Recent Topics