Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Dentist - Ocean Dental Expressions

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 1:56 pm
Hi
I recently started using Ocean Dental Expressions for my children. We used Dr. Danziger and were very happy so far.
The office recently let me know that Dr. Danziger is leaving and that we can continue with Dr. Oleske.
Has anyone here used Dr. Oleske at Ocean Dental expressions and can tell me about their experience?
Thanking you all advance.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 3:32 pm
Bumping up...

amother
Whitewash

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 3:46 pm
I don't know anything about either dentist. But is it an option to follow the dentist you like to wherever he's going now?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 3:57 pm
amother Whitewash wrote:
I don't know anything about either dentist. But is it an option to follow the dentist you like to wherever he's going now?

Thanks for your reply.
The dentist is moving pretty far away- in freehold. I can probably follow him there, but it would definitely make appointment scheduling more difficult.
I'm hoping some people on here can chime in on their experience with Dr. Oleske.

happy2bhere

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 4:08 pm
Dr Oleske or Dr Joe is one of the nicest dentists out there! I’m very picky who I use and I’m thrilled with him!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 4:18 pm
happy2bhere wrote:
Dr Oleske or Dr Joe is one of the nicest dentists out there! I’m very picky who I use and I’m thrilled with him!

Thank you for responding! This is very reassuring. Is Dr. Oleske good with children? Not very young...pre-teens.
Also, did you ever have any Dental work done by him? Is he gentle? Were you happy with his work?

happy2bhere

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 4:26 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thank you for responding! This is very reassuring. Is Dr. Oleske good with children? Not very young...pre-teens.
Also, did you ever have any Dental work done by him? Is he gentle? Were you happy with his work?

I never used him for my kids (I found a pediatric dentist before I found Dr Joe) but I can’t imagine he’s not good with children. I’ve had plenty of dental work done by him, very light touch and no issues after with any work he did. His office staff is really nice as well and he has a great bedside manner.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 4:31 pm
happy2bhere wrote:
I never used him for my kids (I found a pediatric dentist before I found Dr Joe) but I can’t imagine he’s not good with children. I’ve had plenty of dental work done by him, very light touch and no issues after with any work he did. His office staff is really nice as well and he has a great bedside manner.

I'm happy to hear this. Thank you!
If anyone else has used him, can you please let me know about your experience?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries