Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Marriott fairways villas in Gallaway NJ

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 6:16 am
Hi we will be staying at the Marriott fairways villas in Gallaway NJ this weekend iyH. What is there to do in the area on Sunday with little kids ages 4-8?
I’m
TIA

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 6:31 am
There's a get air trampoline park and chuckee cheese in the area. AC is also close by but not much to do there with kids in the winter.

amother
Iris

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 7:32 am
Depends on age and gender of kids. We were there once a few years ago, the thing my kids still talk about is the tour of the garbage dump and recycling place that we took. I don't know what the story is since covid though. Find out if the Atlantic county garbage/recycling center is doing tours.

amother
Iris

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 7:32 am
Depends on age and gender of kids. We were there once a few years ago, the thing my kids still talk about is the tour of the garbage dump and recycling place that we took. I don't know what the story is since covid though. Find out if the Atlantic county garbage/recycling center is doing tours.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 11:11 am
Thanks for the responses. If anyone else has any ideas, please post.
Thanks

amother
Offwhite

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 8:02 pm
We stayed in that hotel about 5 years ago. They had activities in the hotel itself during the evening. They light up a campfire outside and we had a mentalist show.
There is a quaint shopping center with cute antique shops, toy shops, etc. We went there and allowed the kids to choose something. They found it very cute.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 9:53 pm
amother Offwhite wrote:
We stayed in that hotel about 5 years ago. They had activities in the hotel itself during the evening. They light up a campfire outside and we had a mentalist show.
There is a quaint shopping center with cute antique shops, toy shops, etc. We went there and allowed the kids to choose something. They found it very cute.

Thanks! I wonder what activities they will have this weekend

amother
Offwhite

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 10:04 am
amother OP wrote:
Thanks! I wonder what activities they will have this weekend

I think you can call and ask
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics