Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What’s in for SS24 for ladies?
Previous  1  2

Happydance

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 12:16 pm
Anyone else feel like they are in a different universe when reading this thread?

Do people really make decisions of purchases based on proposed trends?

bk

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 12:17 pm
What's an example of a trendy sneaker? Any links for the clueless Smile

SuperWify

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 12:33 pm
bk wrote:
What's an example of a trendy sneaker? Any links for the clueless Smile

These are all pretty mid line. Around $150-200 but still in.

The New Balance 327 is super popular

On cloud (more casual very comfortable)

Tory Burch good luck sneaker

Veja campo sneakers

SuperWify

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 12:34 pm
Happydance wrote:
Anyone else feel like they are in a different universe when reading this thread?

For those that enjoy frum fashion why not?

amother
Fern

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 3:55 pm
Please post frum trendy instagram links.

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 4:11 pm
I love trendy trainers.
I'm still wearing my maxi skirts.
I basically wear whatever I find that fits me (plus size) and is comfortable and suits me, if it's trendy and in fashion it's a bonus.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 4:12 pm
amother Lightgreen wrote:
Sneakers would be worn to work too?

Depends where you work and what your position is. I don’t where sneakers to work.

renslet

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 4:33 pm
Happydance wrote:

I totally feel like I'm in a different universe. Who updates a wardrobe every season? Even for my kids (over the age of around 4) I don't buy an entire wardrobe every season. Every so often I buy a top/skirt etc. what do people do with their "old" stuff

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 4:37 pm
Happydance wrote:

Same, not that it bothers me what others enjoy but rather because who is even thinking of what they'll be wearing in many months from now? There's so much else going on.

meyerlemon44

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 4:53 pm
renslet wrote:
I totally feel like I'm in a different universe. Who updates a wardrobe every season? Even for my kids (over the age of around 4) I don't buy an entire wardrobe every season. Every so often I buy a top/skirt etc. what do people do with their "old" stuff

I totally agree, but if there's a trend I really like I'll go ahead and buy a piece that features it because I enjoy wearing it.

I'd love to see pictures/link to what people are describing if they don't mind posting.

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 4:57 pm
I always wondered why someone would open a thread with this title if it's something they're totally uninterested in, just to tell everyone how silly it is.

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 5:33 pm
I dont follow fashion myself , for myself, but I love to know whats in and who wears what.

Eventually by the time everyone is wearing sonething I will start, but usually then the next thing is in.

Bleemee

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 5:35 pm
amother Azure wrote:
I always wondered why someone would open a thread with this title if it's something they're totally uninterested in, just to tell everyone how silly it is.

👏 It’s not nice.

amother
Fern

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 5:39 pm
amother Azure wrote:

SAME!

BEST POST OF THE YEAR.

Possibly for the joy of making others feel silly/guilty or the need to give mussar..

amother
Cherry

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 10:58 am
Noone is saying that you need to throw out all your old clothing and be wearing brand new up to the minute fashion from top to bottom.

One or 2 fashionable peices paired together with your existing wardrobe can update your whole look, especially if most of your clothing is classic. You can also have 1 or 2 nice outfits that you wear when you want to look really good.

Some people genuinely enjoy fashion ad clothing and see it as a art. Someone who is fashionable isn't necessarily doing it to outshine the neighbors. There's a huge difference in the approach even if the end result seems the same.

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 11:09 am
I don't know yet what's in style for the season
But even if I don't replace my whole wardrobe which I don't I do buy a few new things so I'm not left with nothing to wear when all my old things fall apart...
A s when buying only a few I definitely want them to be nice up to date things!
So I appreciate this thread
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics