Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Any NJ real estate lawyers?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 3:04 pm
The office for my apartment complex reached out to let me know they'd like to do a "visual inspection" tomorrow morning, less than 24 hours from when they let me know.

I told them tomorrow doesnt work for me and asked if they can come Monday instead. They said sorry no. So I said sorry, tomorrow doesnt work.

They responded saying they are coming anyways.

Is this legal?? I asked for clarity on what the inspection is for- though im assuming its a move out inspection as our move out date is 1/31. If its for any other purpose, why cant they wait until after we move. And if it is the move out inspection, dont they need my consent to enter? Especialy when they arent giving me reasonable notice.

Not sure who I can speak to about this, and im just looking for some advice on how to handle this.

Uhum

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 4:18 pm
Try david joyandeh
Look him up onlineonline
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries