Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Are michele watches still popular?
Previous  1  2

amother
Vermilion

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 12:44 pm
If you’re gonna spend that kind of money, I’d let her choose specifically what she wants. Even within Michelle, there are lots of options.

amother
Lotus

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 4:55 pm
Whatsnext wrote:
I have many watches from various brands. I'd say go with Longines off you can afford. They're sleek and function well. I love that brand.

I just googled longines since I’d never heard of it…looks like just copies of Cartier/Rolex to me. Just fyi many people wouldn’t be ok with wearing a copy.

Whatsnext

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 5:48 pm
amother Lotus wrote:
I just googled longines since I’d never heard of it…looks like just copies of Cartier/Rolex to me. Just fyi many people wouldn’t be ok with wearing a copy.

Nope, not a copy at all. I love the La Grande collection.

amother
Moccasin

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 5:57 pm
amother Lotus wrote:

Not a copy, they are a totally legit company in their own right.

DrMom

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 6:05 pm
amother Lotus wrote:

Longines is one if the earliest Swiss watch manufacturers. They've been around since the 1800s, long before either Rolex or Cartier.

watergirl

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 6:29 pm
DrMom wrote:
Longines is one if the earliest Swiss watch manufacturers. They've been around since the 1800s, long before either Rolex or Cartier.

Right. I googled: Rolex is 1905, Cartier in 1847 but their first wristwatch was in 1904.
Longines was1832!

lamplighter

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 7:30 pm
I completely cannot relate to this discussion but I'm finding it weirdly fascinating

srbmom

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 8:00 pm
Quote:
I completely cannot relate to this discussion but I'm finding it weirdly fascinating

Same! Does a $1200 watch tell time better than a $100 watch??? I'm utterly confused how people spend so much on a watch

amother
Daphne

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 8:07 pm
srbmom wrote:
Quote:

Same! Does a $1200 watch tell time better than a $100 watch??? I'm utterly confused how people spend so much on a watch

It’s a status piece! People are very into it, especially the rich.

I upgraded in life recently (careerwise) and decided a Michele fit my status. Next, I’m looking at the higher end ones. It’s exciting.

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 8:18 pm
lamplighter wrote:

It's like a piece of jewelery no?
Cz or lab grown vs real diamonds... bothcan look beautiful and do the job but why would someone spend more on the real?

jewjew85

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 8:18 pm
I’m pretty cool and I’m actually really liking the gold Michele watches now!

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 8:19 pm
amother Denim wrote:
Ladies please

If you’re spending so much money on a watch buy from a real watch brand, not a designer!

Tag Hauer
Cartier
Breitling
Longines
Omega
Tudor
Rolex if you have that much spare change

But op I hijacked your thread I’m sorry

I like my raymond weil one...

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 8:22 pm
If you do end up getting Michele, saks off fifth usually had good deals and you can get a pricier one for cheaper and still spend the same amount you were planning on
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics