Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Lining a lace wig

pooki

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 9:41 pm
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has had any success lining a lace wig so that it is 100 percent not see through. What is the best material to use and is there a color that looks more natural than others. Thanks in advance Smile

amother
DarkRed

Post Thu, Jan 18 2024, 10:19 pm
pooki wrote:
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has had any success lining a lace wig so that it is 100 percent not see through. What is the best material to use and is there a color that looks more natural than others. Thanks in advance Smile

Hollywood Fashion Secrets Body Contour Tape https://a.co/d/2cwJnRR

pooki

Post Thu, Jan 18 2024, 10:46 pm
Wow, have you used this? How often do you change it?

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Jan 18 2024, 11:30 pm
I had mine lined by my wig repair place. Dark material is Felt (like material of band ) on bottom and top was the skin color see thru lining . It feels very comfortable

amother
DarkRed

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 11:06 am
I replace the tape when it starts getting not sticky

pooki

Post Sat, Jan 27 2024, 8:05 pm
amother DarkRed wrote:
I replace the tape when it starts getting not sticky

Wow!!! I'm so excited! What color do you use? The light color?

kiwi strawberry

Post Sat, Jan 27 2024, 10:01 pm
I use this https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....title and I double layer it so it's not see through. But I just have a lace front, not a full lace wig. So it's just a small spot I need to cover. But it works great bh. I replace it whenever it starts peeling off. Or when I send it in for a wash and set.

amother
Trillium

Post Sat, Jan 27 2024, 10:25 pm
I’m not sure where you are located but I’m in Lakewood. I got a wig from Eva and Chloe and they double lined it. It was still see thru so they told me I can get fabric and they will add it. So I got a non see thru nude color fabric from stitch n sew and they sewed it in. If you put a tissue or something underneath it you cannot see thru. I don’t know what the fabric is called but you can try out different fabrics and see if they are see thru
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels