Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
5 Star Rated Places to Visit in Israel
Previous  1  2  3  4

flowerbee

Post Sat, Jul 29 2023, 5:47 pm
amother DarkKhaki wrote:
I don't do that camps itineraries - I work mainly with private american families, big extended american families or american yeshiva guys/groups....

Pat Bamelach and Eretz Beereshit are very different experiences

Pat Bamelach is a artisanal bakery that used to offer open workshops that you could join, the best one was about the lechem hapanim, and they also did sourdough bread workshops.

Now they only offer this privatley with big enough groups - but it is a really amazing and unique experience....

Can you private message me for planning a trip for my family?

amother
Peru

Post Sat, Jul 29 2023, 11:29 pm
Best places to eat in yerushalayim that are badatz?

Interesting thing for old people with no kids along who can't be that athletic?

amother
Grape

Post Sun, Jul 30 2023, 2:16 am
@LovesHashem, do you mind posting your mehadrin restaurant recommendations?

Thanks so much!!

amother
Peru

Post Sun, Jul 30 2023, 1:01 pm
amother Grape wrote:
@LovesHashem, do you mind posting your mehadrin restaurant recommendations?

Thanks so much!!

Yes, please!!

chayafly

Post Fri, Aug 11 2023, 6:49 am
B'Siyata DiShamaya wrote:
ATVing , Horseback riding in Netanya, zip line in the Gush Etzion area called Eretz HaAyalim.
Stalactite caves.
Hevron tour with Simcha Hochbaum.
If you like hiking, there are lots of amazing water hikes.
Givat HaTachmoshet with Shacham Sela who is great with kids. She makes the whole thing come alive.
Jerusalem Time Elevator
Migdal Dovid Light show at night
There are really nice winery tours for the adults, we enjoyed the Gush Etzion Winery tour, We were able to do a family geared one in Golan Winery if the season is right where they guide you from picking grapes to making wine, stomping and all, with a picnic and fun history lesson,
The water tour to Caves of Yechezkiel
Near Haifa down the street from Eliyahu HaNavis cave - a worthwhile place to daven, and across from the beach which is gorgeous, is a museum geared for kids of all ages -National Maritime Museum and Clandestine Immigration and Naval Museum.
Latrun Tank museum.
Etc Etc

Can u tell us how to find the water tour to caves in Haifa?

amother
Raspberry

Post Fri, Aug 11 2023, 8:07 am
I live in Israel and love of the best experiences that we took our kids to and I have sent countless others there is the "Breads of the Beis Hamikdash" workshop by Saidels bakery. It's hands on, educational and fun

https://www.saidels.com/botbm.htm

amother
Glitter

Post Fri, Aug 11 2023, 8:34 am
amother Ghostwhite wrote:
Old City or Tunnel Tour with Tzvi Satt @secrets of the old city

Any Old City tour with Tzvi Satt is amazing! I believe he has a few options.

amother
Blueberry

Post Fri, Aug 18 2023, 6:36 pm
amother DarkKhaki wrote:
I do itineraries for a living - probably shouldnt be sharing my secrets, but here it goes:

Sandboarding and rappelling - I would use Israel Extreme. They give great english speaking service. Not super cheap, but not overpriced either
https://israel-extreme.com/

Tornado boats - depends on the site:
cheapest option - acco old port, doesn't need to be booked in advance, just go one of the people offering
There are locations in ashdod, hertzilya, haifa, and my favorite - achziv by rosh hanikra
https://trek-yam.co.il/

if you aren't comfortable in hebrew you can book this thru israel extreme as well but it is a waste of money imho

Can I hire you to make an Itenerary for me? What’s your email address?

amother
Blueberry

Post Fri, Aug 18 2023, 6:38 pm
amother Raspberry wrote:
I live in Israel and love of the best experiences that we took our kids to and I have sent countless others there is the "Breads of the Beis Hamikdash" workshop by Saidels bakery. It's hands on, educational and fun

https://www.saidels.com/botbm.htm

Where is this located?

How long does it take?

amother
Blueberry

Post Fri, Aug 18 2023, 6:50 pm
Can anyone post how you can book an ir Dovid chizkiyahu water tunnel tour?

amother
Grape

Post Sat, Aug 19 2023, 4:46 pm
There's a website for Ir David. You should be able to change the language to English. You can look if you want to combine it with the light show there. If you take a 4 pm tour or so, it'll end about three hours later. The first one is about 8:15 or so. So you will have downtime between the 2 activities. What we should have done is booked the later light show and gone to eat dinner in the old city after the water tunnel tour.

If you do just the light show, there's a double decker red bus you can right from First Station to the light show and back. It's included on the ticket price.

amother
Tomato

Post Sun, Aug 20 2023, 10:20 pm
amother Grape wrote:
There's a website for Ir David. You should be able to change the language to English. You can look if you want to combine it with the light show there. If you take a 4 pm tour or so, it'll end about three hours later. The first one is about 8:15 or so. So you will have downtime between the 2 activities. What we should have done is booked the later light show and gone to eat dinner in the old city after the water tunnel tour.

If you do just the light show, there's a double decker red bus you can right from First Station to the light show and back. It's included on the ticket price.

First Station is the Migdal Dovid light show. The Ir Dovid show is a different one. It’s across from the entrance to the kosel.

amother
Grape

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 1:07 am
Actually Migdal Dovid is not the one with the bus from First station. Ir David light show is called Hallelujah and has the option of the bus to and from first station.

amother
Tomato

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 12:58 pm
https://cityofdavid.org.il/en/.....avid/

My apologies..you’re absolutely right

Kumphort

Post Sun, Sep 24 2023, 2:19 pm
Bumping this up for ideas which work in the winter. Jan time

Kumphort

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 7:50 pm
Bumping this up again.
Looking for suggestions for Jan which are still safely operating!!

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 8:32 pm
Kever rochel
Maaras hamachpela

amother
Lightgray

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 6:42 pm
Any other ideas for “Yeshiva week”

amother
Bone

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 2:48 pm
Guys which light show for beis Yakov kids ages 12 and 13.....one by ir dovid or by first station please?

momof2sofar

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 3:48 pm
amother Bone wrote:
Guys which light show for beis Yakov kids ages 12 and 13.....one by ir dovid or by first station please?

It doesn’t look like the light show in ir David is running now in the winter.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions