Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Would you buy a house with a mouse?
Previous  1  2

nicole81

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 2:46 pm
I would if the house was otherwise everything I wanted.

I eradicated mice from my house on my own.

amother
Mustard

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 3:00 pm
Often if you buy a house that needs work the construction will invite mice and where I live rats. So every decent builder will make sure you have exterminators come and do a thorough job, so that they move out or die really quickly. We did have a couple of mice shortly after we moved in but got rid of them very quickly with a couple of traps and with making sure not to have any food around.

I would definitely call in an exterminator to see that the mice problem isn't a big one because if they're living all over the house then you definitely don't want to move in.

amother
Green

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 3:33 pm
we had mice in our apartment in NY. I did research and very few carry diseases. Unless you live in some obscure area, mice are annoying but not really a health hazard. Now roaches on the other hand....

nw11

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 3:45 pm
I must say, I'm quite shocked at how nonchalant everyone is about mice! I guess I'm lucky I live in Switzerland where mice know to stay far away in the nature. I have on occasion seen mice outdoors and I was scared out my wits! And here I'm reading about mice in stoves and pots...my goodness!!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating