Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Irene vs Rina/Sary/Eva and Chloe

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 9:16 pm
Can someone lmk the difference between an irene wig vs other non virgin, yes processed wigs such as Rina Sary and Eva and Chloe? They are all processed so why is Irene $5-800 cheaper?

Looking for a great new wig for use and Shabbos and dressy weekday, that feels and looks natural and will last. I have a large head and dark hair. I want a sleek look. Maybe a lace top.

If anyone can give advice (and pricing estimates) - thank you!

amother
Ruby

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 9:21 pm
I’ve had Sary, Irene and Eva and Chloe (only E&C was lace) and am happiest with the Eva and Chloe.

Irene I loved, but that was 8 years ago and these days anyone I know who has one isn’t happy with theirs

Sary I didn’t like the hair and didn’t find the cap comfortable for me

Eva and Chloe I find super super natural looking and comfortable

I got my E&C a little over a year ago. I got the longest length they sold (I think was 24 or 26, don’t remember) and it was 3300, plus around 150 for hairline (but that will be different for each head as it’s mapped to your hairline). I don’t think Irene is much cheaper than that these days

amother
DarkYellow

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 9:26 pm
I have an Irene and an Eva and Chloe
Irene was bought 2 years ago, Eva and Chloe last year
Irene was cheaper, but my Eva and Chloe needed a lot of work so not a fair comparison
I really do not like my Irene and only wear it if I’m going away on vacation bec I don’t care if it gets ruined atp.
It does not sit comfortably or straight on my head, the nook in the back slides all over the place.
I am super happy with my Eva and Chloe. It’s comfortable, looks so great and natural, and I find the hair quality to be much nicer (my Irene is a straight wig and after a few washes it started to feel like straw)

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 10:32 pm
My Irene was so thick so I literally took out half the hair and now it looks super sleek I have an E&C too and I dont see much of a difference between the two, price was the same too

Its not a lace though with lace E&C supposed to be nicer
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels