Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Would anyone want to start podcast similar to Eli Nash?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 9:05 pm
I'd love to do a female version of Elis Nash's podcast. Would anyone like to start one with me? (not that I actually have the guts to do this yet, but I'm wondering if there's anyone that would want perhaps we can actually do something.)

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 10:18 pm
Can you please elaborate for those of us who don't know him?

amother
Ebony

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 10:35 pm
you can google him and see the topics he discusses. I would say he started out talking about his addiction journey and I listened and learnt a-lot from his podcasts. Now its a lots of things related to mental health and random other topics. I would never want to do a podcast. I am shy and don't have experience. I listen to many podcasts everyday. I don't work so have time on my hands and know that lots goes into making a podcast successful. It takes a long time until you make money from it and is expensive. Not trying to discourage you just letting you know so you are aware that it looks easier than it is,
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational