Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Playgroup with long hours- would you send?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 6:03 pm
So I’m looking to start working for myself, and I’ve been thinking about doing a playgroup because I have a great space for it in my house, toddlers who are home half the day anyways and I’d enjoy it

I wouldn’t mind doing a playgroup that offers long hours to accommodate working mothers, and it sounds like there’s a need for it

So a few questions for those that would be interested in something like that-

1. Would you send to someone who’s new? I recently moved to Lakewood, and haven’t done a playgroup before. I have young kids, I enjoy spending time with kids but I’ve never worked with kids in a professional capacity

2. What hours would be ideal?

3. What age group would you be looking to do? My kids are already in playgroup and well adjusted, so I wouldn’t necessarily need to do their ages

4. How far would you drive? I live in Toms River, about 15 minutes from chestnut area, so I’m not exactly local

amother
Chicory

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 6:06 pm
I live in toms River (by whitesville/70), need 9-4 for three year olds next year, and would send to you if your price is reasonable

teachkids

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 6:22 pm
Also look into If people want a bigger/cheaper group (to the level you're comfortable with) or a smaller more expensive group

amother
Blue

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 6:27 pm
I'm not in Lakewood, but I'm sending to a new place this year so I'm going to answer.
She's a newlywed. I sent to her because the hours and location worked with mine (mostly). There's a shortage and the ages of children worked
She did previously work with children.
I'd send to you, because as a mom there's just some things you know. Diaper changes, music and distracting when child is sad.
Feeding schedules etc.
I would want references tho.

Do you have any current neighbors who know you?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries