Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Anyone have a Walking pad versus treadmill?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 09 2024, 11:00 am
And can tell me what's the difference. I'm looking for something that can easily fit under a bed since we are tight on space and dont have a place for a treadmill.

Also if you bought a walking pad what brand do you recommend.

married1234

Post Fri, Feb 09 2024, 11:26 am
Following

amother
Azure

Post Fri, Feb 09 2024, 11:53 am
I did. I love it because a) it was waaaaay cheaper (I paid $150) than a treadmill and b) it’s easy for me to put away when I need to.

The downside is that it’s slightly too short for me-it’s not too narrow but I do wish it was slightly longer because when I’m going the faster speeds I occasionally feel like my feet will slip off the back.

I have no regrets buying it though and would buy it again although perhaps look for one with slightly longer dimensions. If I couldn’t find one that was larger I’d still definitely buy this over a treadmill.

This is the one I have:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....title

As far as differences-I don’t think it can go as fast as a treadmill (I only use it at around 3-4 mph) and it doesn’t go on an incline or have other bells and whistles that a full size treadmill does. It does tell you speed, distance, calories burned, etc. I’ve only had it for a year (and it’s holding up fine) but I can’t imagine something that cost $150 will last the many years that a regular treadmill typically does

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 12:14 pm
Bumping. Anyone else have any links?

amother
Cyclamen

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 10:44 am
Would also love links to a walking pad. Are there any walking pads that have handles to hold on?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics