Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Noom

Hope2

Post Tue, Feb 13 2024, 2:43 am
Anyone used noom and lost weight through their method?
It’s quite expensive (monthly subscription) and don’t have extra money so only want to pay if it’s helpful

Any information about them is appreciated Tia

amother
DarkOrange

Post Tue, Feb 13 2024, 7:33 am
You can get a 3 month trial, if after your 14 day you try to cancel and then say you need more time to decide.

Personally I struggled to loose more than 5 lbs but I was still nursing, traveling, and then it was Yom Tov, and then I didn't realize but I was pregnant.
Using the tips and tricks from noom I lost nearly 5 lbs in the first few weeks when I stopped nursing but had to cancel my trial because I was pregnant.

Would definitely consider it again.

amother
Apple

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 1:30 am
Ok thanks I guess I’ll try it out hope it’s works for me..
I just want to get all this weight off

I only got a 7 day free trial so maybe things changed not sure 🤔..

There method is very interesting.
Is there a certain thing in particular that you followed from them I feel like it’s not strict enough I can’t decide

amother
Aqua

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 4:18 am
I found it to be a waste of time and money. No different than any other diet program with a bit of new age psycho babble thrown in to make it seem like something groundbreaking.

amother
Apple

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 12:09 pm
amother Aqua wrote:
I found it to be a waste of time and money. No different than any other diet program with a bit of new age psycho babble thrown in to make it seem like something groundbreaking.

Is there any app that you do think works?
How long did you try it for? And did you follow everything they say?

amother
Aqua

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 1:02 pm
amother Apple wrote:
Is there any app that you do think works?
How long did you try it for? And did you follow everything they say?

Calorie tracking simply doesn't work for me and that's what I find most apps do. They all try to find a new angle to sell it as something unique, but it's really just ways of tracking your calories which is not a new idea and anyways not the right approach for a lot of people. I know what I need to do, I just have a very hard time actually doing it. For noom specifically I gave it try for 3 months. I think I mostly did what they told me, I lost like 3 lbs and found the whole thing Unsustainable anyway.

amother
DarkOrange

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 1:20 pm
amother Apple wrote:
Ok thanks I guess I’ll try it out hope it’s works for me..
I just want to get all this weight off

I only got a 7 day free trial so maybe things changed not sure 🤔..

There method is very interesting.
Is there a certain thing in particular that you followed from them I feel like it’s not strict enough I can’t decide

When you go to cancel the 7-day trial before you get charged, select more time and then it might ask you if you would be interested in a longer trial
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise