Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Honest store reviews

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 18 2024, 9:24 pm
About a month an a half ago I took three pieces of remnant carpets to a big store to finish the edges. This is the same store that originally did the installation. They gave me a quote for the work we agreed. The customer. service person did not take any invoice or anything. They simply scribbled with a sharpie on the back of each piece and took it to the room where the work would be done. Two weeks later I call , still not done. The person who does this work is sick. A week later, not ready. A few days later , "I don't know where it is , Im not sure I need to check." Next," You don't keep calling for these little things I'll tell you when I know." Next time I was in the area I walk in, " Still not ready." AT this point Im angry and have another family member call. And the customer service person slams the phone down. I am really upset. Yes they were not big pieces but I needed them. Again Im in the area and another young rep is there and she is very nice. She tells me it is lost and she checked the shop . I go check with her as well. They offer me another remnant but I don't want another print on top of print. One worker said my stuff is old . Well guess what, It is still clean, there are no little children here And I cant afford to sit and change carpets now. Besides that Isnt the point. A family member wrote a google review giving them one star. The young lady calls me up and kindly says Its not right to write negative review. I had no idea until they pointed it out. ( I looked after wards and honestly it was just one sentence and the truth. I tell them I want my own carpet. I called other stores and to replace what was lost will cost me 500 dollars. They call me up today and tell me they got some of the same carpet .But the sizes they got are too narrow. I don't want a bunch of small arts n crafts pieces aside for the fact that it is not safe to have small mats ( Im worried some one will slip the original mats I gave them were much bigger) While I appreciate that FINALLY they got the same carpet, the truth is I dont care to tell this family member to remove the review. Why should they? The first sales rep was very rude. At least the second one said Im sorry after a month of running after. I heard of another person who bought something in a shoe store and also had a problem and wrote a review. The owners husband came and called up the customer. Why is it like this? Im not here to ruin some one else. You want the good reviews you gotta earn it. Whats the right thing? I know Ill cave and do it anyway cuz well the call of the hour is to go above and beyond but Im upset.

amother
Oak

Post Sun, Feb 18 2024, 9:52 pm
I would leave an honest review. It should be detailed, not generalized I.e. everyone was rude but rather I had an interaction with one rude customer service rep.

I know stores are yidden but my fellow friends and other customers are too. Why should I be bullied into removing a review when there’s a real concern?

amother
Anemone

Post Sun, Feb 18 2024, 11:08 pm
amother Oak wrote:
I would leave an honest review. It should be detailed, not generalized I.e. everyone was rude but rather I had an interaction with one rude customer service rep.

I know stores are yidden but my fellow friends and other customers are too. Why should I be bullied into removing a review when there’s a real concern?
if everyone would leave honest reviews, our fellow yidish stores would greatly improve their customer service!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics