Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Who said you MUST spend a lot?
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Daisy

Post Fri, Feb 23 2024, 4:16 pm
amother Hawthorn wrote:
If it is her site, is very disingenuous to pretend she just stumbled upon it.

but why should it bother u? just move on.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Fri, Feb 23 2024, 4:20 pm
amother Begonia wrote:
Why is everyone so salty? In the chance that op is actually the owner of the site, so what? She’s a frum mom trying to make a dollar. Those that weren’t going to order from china sites (myself included) weren’t going to anyway. And those who are looking for these bargains, all the better!

Firstly it’s against site rules to post ads without paying. Secondly it’s just not ok to fool people, be up front about it.

amother
Pearl

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 2:53 pm
I don’t spend a lot. I hate spending money on kids clothing which will get ruined in one season.

I don’t buy from Ali either.

I dislike wearing fakes.

I don’t love the styles from the frum Ali places - I find them anlways a drop off season- although sometimes I will like the style and buy it.

But I do love quality brand names.

I buy a lot from children’s salon outlet, shop past season sales in stores like backstage by ladida and frum online retailers. At the end of the season you can get a real wynken tee cheaper than the Ali copy. I buy from a lot of European realtors direct which is cheaper than buying it in the from stores obviously.

I do believe wearing copies is stealing. However, out of curiosity I did order Rylee and Cru swimming suits for my kids and I will compare the quality and report back.

amother
Caramel

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 7:11 pm
Of course I spend a lot, I have 10 kids BH .
Absolutely no ali,Shein etc... I ve tried and it was very bad. Returned, barely got money back....never again.
Only buy sales. Or thrift. It's still a lot. They have to get dressed.

giftedmom

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 7:31 pm
amother Pearl wrote:
I don’t spend a lot. I hate spending money on kids clothing which will get ruined in one season.

I don’t buy from Ali either.

I dislike wearing fakes.

I don’t love the styles from the frum Ali places - I find them anlways a drop off season- although sometimes I will like the style and buy it.

But I do love quality brand names.

I buy a lot from children’s salon outlet, shop past season sales in stores like backstage by ladida and frum online retailers. At the end of the season you can get a real wynken tee cheaper than the Ali copy. I buy from a lot of European realtors direct which is cheaper than buying it in the from stores obviously.

I do believe wearing copies is stealing. However, out of curiosity I did order Rylee and Cru swimming suits for my kids and I will compare the quality and report back.

When you have the age kids (girls mostly) who actually know the designs of the season then last years wynken tee is useless. And I happen to hate the logo so I wouldn’t get it just for the quality.

amother
Stone

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 8:37 pm
Am I the only one who doesn't find the things listed in OP to be cheap?
$30 for toddler outfit?
I usually only shop sales...
Or basics that are no more than $10 a piece

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 8:40 pm
amother Hydrangea wrote:
how do you know what size to get?
years ago when I ordered on ali the sizes were soooo off it was ridiculous. not worth it for me.
and I wait for sales at the local stores. the prices go down before you actually need the clothes. it's pretty comical but works for me.

But but the time sale comes around there are no sizes left. I’d love to be able to buy everything then.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 8:48 pm
amother Stone wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't find the things listed in OP to be cheap?
$30 for toddler outfit?
I usually only shop sales...
Or basics that are no more than $10 a piece

Many people pointed that out.

amother
Rose

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 8:52 pm
Enlighten me please- what is so great about wynken? Asking seriously. Not to be cheeky.

amother
Stone

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 8:55 pm
amother Aquamarine wrote:
Many people pointed that out.

Oh, ok. I thought I read through, but must have missed. Got stuck on the back and forth of being knock-offs

amother
Olive

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 8:59 pm
amother Rose wrote:
Enlighten me please- what is so great about wynken? Asking seriously. Not to be cheeky.

I wondered the same - never heard of it before and googled it to discover it’s a local British brand 🤣 I’m so amused that this fairly new little British brand is so loved by frum Americans!

ETA I’m from London 🇬🇧 and it’s 2am and I can’t fall asleep.

shev

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 9:43 pm
amother Rose wrote:

Its fashion. Everyone has different tastes. Some will like it and some dont. Nothing is great about wynken just like nothing is great abt prada and gucci. Lol. Dont get this attitude in this site. Dont people understand that people have different opinions in fashion. Move on. Respect other ppls choices.

amother
Hydrangea

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 9:48 pm
amother DarkKhaki wrote:
But but the time sale comes around there are no sizes left. I’d love to be able to buy everything then.

I buy what is available. less selection but I make it work for that price and I'm happy to have good quality and fashion for normal prices.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics