Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Dr. Giovine or Dr. Kaufman?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 11:15 am
Anyone recently used either of these and know if they are accepting new patients? Which would you recommend?

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 10:52 am
Bumping this up
Op who did you end up using
Also looking for info

amother
Pumpkin

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 11:31 am
I have been with Dr Kaufman's practice for 18 years and very happy. I personally never had him for delivery, mostly DR sun and was very happy with my experiences. Some people say he is too quick by appointments, not as warm and friendly as kaufman... I used to see kaufman more for appointments... but dr sun did several deliveries for me, some had some complications and BH he was the right messenger

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 12:23 pm
I am using Dr. Kaufman usually see Dr. sun really happy so far!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 12:25 pm
When I called Dr. giovine I was really turned off from the secretary she was quite nasty to me on the phone and this was without ever entering the office. When I called Dr. Kaufman an office it was the complete opposite really sweet receptionist and all the staff really nice. From all my appointments so far didn’t have to wait longer than5/10 minutes

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 12:33 pm
Thanks for the info!

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 12:47 pm
I did a search on this website about dr kaufman and people were saying a few years ago that he was getting old. Is he still in practice?

cupcake123

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 12:50 pm
I'm happy with dr giovine. They are a pretty busy practice.
But had a good experience with all doctors I met and giovine himself takes a lot of shifts in the hospital so you're likely to have him by delivery (which I did a few times)

amother
Skyblue

Post Fri, Nov 17 2023, 12:28 am
Don't use kaufman or sun they area practice of butchers. Sun has zero tact or bedside manner, is very irresponsible, if it gets complicated postpartum he rushes to cover it up, all documents and records get "lost".
Kaufman is nice but doesn't remember left to right.

amother
Chocolate

Post Fri, Nov 17 2023, 7:51 am
amother Skyblue wrote:
Don't use kaufman or sun they area practice of butchers. Sun has zero tact or bedside manner, is very irresponsible, if it gets complicated postpartum he rushes to cover it up, all documents and records get "lost".
Kaufman is nice but doesn't remember left to right.

What do you mean they are practices of butchers?

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 11:34 am
Bumping this up
Anyone use either and can give more info

amother
Gold

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 11:36 am
I have had only the best experiences there with Dr Sun, Dr Kaufman and the midwife. The only one I didn't love was the NP. The nurse Kim is a doll as well.
Had a great experience thru pregnancy, delivery, postpartum and in general as a GYN.

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 11:42 am
amother Gold wrote:
I have had only the best experiences there with Dr Sun, Dr Kaufman and the midwife. The only one I didn't love was the NP. The nurse Kim is a doll as well.
Had a great experience thru pregnancy, delivery, postpartum and in general as a GYN.

Used them recently?

amother
Gold

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 11:43 am
Yes

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 3:30 pm
I’m super happy with dr giovine! He is super calm and patient. Just had him for delivery with my first and so grateful!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries