Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
I'm short $1500, any ideas? UPDATE AT END OF THREAD
Previous  1  2  3  4

Song4eva

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 7:52 pm
ABA therapy after hours and Sundays, call the local ABA agencies
In New York in boro park, Flatbush etc wherever the frum communities are , you can do com hab for kids after hours and sundays

salt

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 3:16 am
Where do you live?
Can you go and stay with relatives for Pesach, and rent out your house/apartment via Airbnb.

Do you have any items you can sell second hand?

wanttobehappy

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 3:25 am
I am a jeweler wholesaler.. we sell gold filled amazing quality jewelry for very cheap. If I know u or know someone that knows u…. I give out my line for u to make a pop up sale in your area. We have over 4000 diff things.. I pay 25% commission u can easily make $500 in 1/2 evenings PM me.. would be my honor to help this worthy cause

watergirl

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 7:39 am
wanttobehappy wrote:
I am a jeweler wholesaler.. we sell gold filled amazing quality jewelry for very cheap. If I know u or know someone that knows u…. I give out my line for u to make a pop up sale in your area. We have over 4000 diff things.. I pay 25% commission u can easily make $500 in 1/2 evenings PM me.. would be my honor to help this worthy cause

Oh wow! I will pm you. Thanks Smile

watergirl

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 7:42 am
Song4eva wrote:
In Brooklyn, you can make a lot of money ( you need to find out the exact number) I think between $750-$1000 a weekend moving into a group home for shabbos for adults with special needs. Just to supervise / help them . Through Ohel.
Maybe they have it in Queens etc idk you have to ask them

That's interesting! But it's not a thing where I live. But I hope someone sees this comment and gets an idea to do this if they need parnassa.

watergirl

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 7:43 am
I want to thank everyone for the PMs and chizzuk here and also in PM. This is the magic of imamother! It means so much to me and gave me a real boost. I'm following up on a bunch of ideas and suggestions, and I am going to keep plugging away. I'm going to lock this thread for now and IYH will come back to update when I've met my goal. Thank you all again!

watergirl

Post Fri, Mar 01 2024, 9:29 am
HODU L'HASHEM KI TOV!

I wanted to update this thread, just a few days after I started it. CHASDEI HASHEM, a few pieces came together and I was able to find the literal exact piece I was looking for at a local consignment shop, so I was able to spend what I had saved, and a maalach in my city contacted me who wanted to gift me some maaser, which I accepted despite the discomfort. My dryer broke this week and I have a repair man coming today, so I'll say it was a stressful week. I found a perfect piece, the exact thing I was looking for, and it's in pretty good shape (it will need a small fill in at the front which IYH won't cost a lot) and I can wear it now as is. The owner was asking WAY more than I could spend (she wanted over $700), and she was willing to come down in price significantly. With the help of HKBH who put it all together for me, and all of you who PMed me asking for my name to daven, I am shocked and amazed to tell you how quickly this all came together for me. IYH my dryer repair will not be more than I can handle as well.

I would like to pay this forward. PLEASE pm me your names so I can daven for anyone who needs anything. I've always been a huge believer in the power of tfillah, and this is something I had to share.

kugelEater

Post Fri, Mar 01 2024, 9:38 am
Wow! That is so amazing! I'm so happy for you, have a wonderful Shabbos!

mom!

Post Fri, Mar 01 2024, 11:42 am
I’m so happy to hear! I was so inspired from you this week, and am thrilled to hear it worked out.

watergirl

Post Fri, Mar 01 2024, 12:15 pm
mom! wrote:
I’m so happy to hear! I was so inspired from you this week, and am thrilled to hear it worked out.

Thank you!
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels