Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Window blinds/shades, Home Depot or Heimish place?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 2:00 pm
Do I buy Window blinds/shades at Home Depot or Amazon, or a professional/Heimish place?

Is the quality so much better in the professional/Heimish places, that its worth paying way more, or are there decent blinds in Home Depot?

If yes, please link to good blinds on Home Depot or Amazon.

Or if anyone can recommend someone who sells brand name blinds, very reasonably, please do.

tia

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 3:07 pm
BUMP

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 3:09 pm
We got all our shades from Blinds.com & are so far happy with the quality. They look great & are well priced. They often have good sales as well.

amother
Mocha

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 3:24 pm
I got at home depot and I'm happy with it. I got a few types but don't have the online links, I got it in the store.

amother
Obsidian

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 3:27 pm
We got from selectblinds and we are very happy. They run sales very often and they are so worth it.

amother
Midnight

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 3:31 pm
I got from a frum man who came to our house with samples.

I assume we paid for the convenience, but he measured and installed and helped us pick something that would look good in our house.

amother
Eggplant

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 3:51 pm
I had a frum man come to my house and he quoted me $5-7K.

I ordered zebra blinds from Amazon and installed them myself. They were about $35 each, so $350 for the room.

I'm so happy and proud of myself! All it took was a drill, a few hours & I even got a degree from YouTube University. LOL

Gt

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 10:34 pm
I did a mixture. For my dining room and living room which are connected rooms with varying size windows , I used a frum man who came to my house measured , installed , etc. I actually had two different frum business owners come to give info and estimates and I went with the one who I felt was giving me more for my money.
For some bedrooms I used a cheaper not Jewish blind store that is in Lakewood , near monsey , and maybe other places. It was probably a little more than Home Depot but they also had someone who came to the house. It was way cheaper than the frum man but the quality is clearly not on par with what I got from the frum business.

amother
Vanilla

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 12:04 am
We got these from Amazon. You can search for different sizes and colors, etc.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....ss_tl
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries