Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Black Hat storage

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 12:25 pm
Where do you keep black hats in your house? They end up getting put on chairs and smashed so I was looking for an easy solution that will actually get used by the hat owners.

RM3

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 12:31 pm
amother OP wrote:
Where do you keep black hats in your house? They end up getting put on chairs and smashed so I was looking for an easy solution that will actually get used by the hat owners.
Hooks inside the door of the coat closet right near the front door. But don’t get little hooks so they don’t fall every time someone opens the closet door a little too quickly.

amother
Black

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 12:31 pm
Depending on the layout of your house and how many hats you need space for, can you possibly use a Hall Tree? Something like this?

https://www.target.com/p/vasag.....49-18

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 12:34 pm
RM3 wrote:
Hooks inside the door of the coat closet right near the front door. But don’t get little hooks so they don’t fall every time someone opens the closet door a little too quickly.

They're officially supposed to go on a high shelf in the coat closet. I wonder if the hooks inside will work but it's only a tiny bit simpler. Thank you

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 12:35 pm
amother Black wrote:
Depending on the layout of your house and how many hats you need space for, can you possibly use a Hall Tree? Something like this?

https://www.target.com/p/vasag.....49-18

Thanks! Looks nice but I don't have the space. Also the hooks look very close together so not sure if that would work.

Bnei Berak 10

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 1:04 pm
A good shelf is the answer.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics