Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Makeup for teen for play

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 9:29 am
I don't really wear makeup so my daughter can't borrow mine. we are also different coloring so even if I did it probably wouldn't work.
she's 13 and doesn't wear makeup usually but once a year/ every two years she needs makeup for a performance at school that is done in a professional theater and the kids are expected to do their own makeup.
she has pale skin, light brown hair- winter coloring for those who are in to this kind of stuff.
does anyone have links to makeup that I should buy her. don't want to spend so much but told her I'm fine buying her makeup for this.
Thank you!

chanatron1000

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 9:31 am
What kind of makeup does she need to do? Is it a "stage makeup" kind of performance, or is she supposed to wear regular makeup?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 6:20 pm
finally got a response from my dd. she said stage makeup would be better. her friends I think just cake on regular makeup though.
thank you

amother
Burntblack

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 6:40 pm
I would just go to a drug store and buy foundation (one shade darker than her skin) blush, lipstick, eye shadow and eye liner.

chanatron1000

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 7:24 pm
If the performance involves dancing, I recommend getting long lasting makeup, like Wet N Wild Breakup Proof eyeliner, E.l.f. Camo concealer and liquid blush, and a lip stain or matte liquid lipstick.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics