Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Catherine the princess - anyone care?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 3:45 pm
I do. 🙈. A little bit

Not sure if I’d put this in entertainment, I don’t know where else to put it.

But is she ok?
Like what’s going on ?

amother
Glitter

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 3:47 pm
People care. There's already a thread going.

amother
Impatiens

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 3:50 pm
I live in England and didn't know about this until today on Imamother! It's not that I don't care, just don't listen to the news.

amother
Khaki

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 3:59 pm
Honestly? I care more about the hostages right now. I hope Kate's okay but honestly, she's in a comfortable bed, at home, surrounded by family, receiving medical attention and resting and getting care and support. I don't wish ill health on anyone, but she'll get through this and it can't be compared to what the hostages are going through right now - Hashem should help that they are still among the living. No, I can't say I'll be saying any tehillim for Kate....she's still a young mother with little kids so I hope she recovers quickly, but there are people of our own kind, many of whom are much younger than her, who have more of my sympathy at this point.

zaq

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 4:12 pm
Not really. I have no reason to wish her any harm, but the British royal family is a relic. The monarch is a useless figurehead worshipped by people who have so little to be proud of that they must spend their time dreaming about bygone days of empire. It's all superficial show and empty pageantry, pretty to look at but still a meaningless anachronism.

I concede that Royal-watching is marginally better than celebrity-watching, mainly because the royals have better manners for the most part, even if they're not necessarily better behaved. Hamevin yavin.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 4:16 pm
I care and I was crying for her today. I hope she will be okay.

wifemother

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 4:35 pm
You all know they're anti-semites, right? Not even talking about the stuff Harry did when he was younger, but just Google William's statement on Gaza last week. And he isn't even allowed to have a public opinion on politics. So he could've just kept quiet and no one would've said anything. But no, he had to come out and say something.
Don't feel bad for her/them. Definitely don't cry about her. What a waste of tears.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 6:12 pm
amother Pumpkin wrote:
I care and I was crying for her today. I hope she will be okay.

What happened today ?

amother
Seablue

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 2:21 pm
I think if she wants to be left alone, people should give her space and leave her alone.

Yesterday I heard a debate about the famous mother's day picture. Why do people care that much? Why do they feel she belongs to them? She is a human being, she has a right to her private space.

amother
Currant

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 3:09 pm
wifemother wrote:
You all know they're anti-semites, right? Not even talking about the stuff Harry did when he was younger, but just Google William's statement on Gaza last week. And he isn't even allowed to have a public opinion on politics. So he could've just kept quiet and no one would've said anything. But no, he had to come out and say something.
Don't feel bad for her/them. Definitely don't cry about her. What a waste of tears.

What did he say

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 6:10 am
There is a current thread discussing it, why start and continue another?

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....28109
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics