Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Obama Blasts Agriprocessors!!!!!!!!!!!!
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

DefyGravity

Post Fri, Aug 29 2008, 11:27 am
ShakleeMom wrote:
If Obama gets elected, we should pack up and move the heck outa here.

Why?
Do you think that things are really going to change for the better or for the worse? You really think your little life is going to change AT ALL? The only people who will probably have their lives changed at all are people that are fighting in the war and the people that have family fighting - if the war ever ends.

fish123

Post Fri, Aug 29 2008, 12:17 pm
[quote="someoneoutthere"][quote="fish123"]Um, I won't have higher taxes to pay because the only people whose taxes are going to be raised are those who make more than $250,000 per year and I don't make anywhere close to that! You're a very lucky woman if you are in that tax bracket.
[/quote]

I try avoiding online election discussion, but this is 1 point that caught me- Taxing the "rich" is a dumb idea. The wealth tax has failed tremendously. All it does is drive the truly wealthy away. Bad idea for an already floundering economy.[/quote]

For those who are truly wealthy an increase in their taxes won't drastically reduce their income to the point where they have to decide between necessities of life. For those who are middle class and in the lowest tax bracket, high taxes can have a devastating impact on their lives.

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Fri, Aug 29 2008, 12:18 pm
LOL Clarissa, you crack me me up.

Have a great Shabbos.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics