Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Who to call for tongue tie Monsey

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 11:22 pm
My baby has a tongue tie. He is fine and eating well and gaining but I want to get an option if I should clip. Pediatrician is fine either way. Please let me know who to call in Monsey.

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Apr 03 2024, 9:55 am
Many people goto Dr shalom Mintz , Rockland Periodontic Center , on new Hempstead Road
Hatzlacha

amother
Chambray

Post Wed, Apr 03 2024, 10:09 am
amother OP wrote:
My baby has a tongue tie. He is fine an searing well and gaining buy I want to get an option if I should clip. Pediatrician is fine either way. Please let me know who to call in Monsey.

I went to Albany with all our kids. To Dr kotlow. Hes very efficient. Only one appointment, meaning no consults then come back for the procedure. He accepts fidelis.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 03 2024, 10:29 am
amother Chambray wrote:
I went to Albany with all our kids. To Dr kotlow. Hes very efficient. Only one appointment, meaning no consults then come back for the procedure. He accepts fidelis.

What is the procedure like? Bh never had it with my other kids. Was it some that you were told needed to be done right away or something that can either be done or not?
Bh baby is eating well and gaining nicely.

amother
Blushpink

Post Wed, Apr 03 2024, 10:37 am
amother OP wrote:
My baby has a tongue tie. He is fine and eating well and gaining but I want to get an option if I should clip. Pediatrician is fine either way. Please let me know who to call in Monsey.

My neighbors go to Alabany.

amother
Tanzanite

Post Wed, Apr 03 2024, 10:49 am
You should see a lactation consultant. Tongue tie needs a proper evaluation by someone knowledgeable .

Eliana Friedman 845-521-4930 is excellent. I know many who have used her and been extremely happy.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 03 2024, 10:52 am
amother Tanzanite wrote:
You should see a lactation consultant. Tongue tie needs a proper evaluation by someone knowledgeable .

Eliana Friedman 845-521-4930 is excellent. I know many who have used her and been extremely happy.

I actually had Eliana at my birth! She is a doll, I loved her! She did not pick up on the tongue tie but she wasnt really there as a lactation consultant. He is nursing well and latch is fine. (He is my 5th and I would know if something is off). My pediatrician saw it when I took him to her and told me that since he is nursing well and gaining nicely it's up to me for now.

amother
Phlox

Post Wed, Apr 03 2024, 11:17 am
Dr. Sethi in Pomona. She’s a dentist. She lasered off my baby’s tongue tie when he was two weeks old and she did a great job

amother
Chambray

Post Wed, Apr 03 2024, 12:55 pm
amother OP wrote:
What is the procedure like? Bh never had it with my other kids. Was it some that you were told needed to be done right away or something that can either be done or not?
Bh baby is eating well and gaining nicely.

My kids all latched perfectly ok. It's a very strong gene in here bh. I did it w all age kids. He basically takes the child for 10 min (parents can't go along) does the snip then you're good to go. He gives u a stick and teaches u how to do some exercises. The only headache is the 2 hour drive. Back n forth. But it's literally 2 hours from Monsey.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Wed, Apr 03 2024, 1:28 pm
I went to Dr. Linda Dahl in Manhattan. She’ll snip it on the spot if she feels it’s necessary.

amother
Blueberry

Post Wed, Apr 03 2024, 1:37 pm
Please only go to Dr kotlow or Dr. scott siegel in nyc.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics