Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
How do you cook/eat your chicken?
Previous  1  2

proudmom

Post Wed, Nov 23 2005, 2:13 pm
I make my chicken all different ways, I either bread it, if I am in a rush I skin it and put it in a pan with tomatoe sauce and spices with veggies. I sometimes make it the way supermom posted with the jam, ketchup and mayo. If I want to make something different I either cup up the chicken in small peices and mix it with stir fry veggies.

happymom

Post Wed, Nov 23 2005, 2:26 pm
my mother always made this really yummy chiocken that is SO easy to make!!!! You put onions slices in a pot with a little bit of oil... then add chicken and pur ketchup over the whole thing cover and cook for one hour.... its tastes so good!!

Ahuva

Post Wed, Nov 23 2005, 2:36 pm
mix apricot jam and onion soup mix smear on chicken, pour the rest into the pan bake covered! Yummmy gravy.

shanie5

Post Wed, Nov 23 2005, 3:12 pm
happymom- the montreal chicken spice is the best. when I make it, my neice-who normally doesnt like chicken-fights to get any extra.

I also sell it and get raves.

for those interested, its made by mccormick and can be found w/ the rest of the spices in your supermarket.

shoy18

Post Wed, Nov 23 2005, 6:54 pm
mix oil, breadcrumbs, and spices to make a paste shmear on chicken and bake until crisp.

debz123

Post Wed, Nov 23 2005, 7:04 pm
I buy two bar-b-q sauces - honey and hickory - combine them together and pour it on the chicken. it makes a really yummy sweet/smokey taste.
in fact, were having it tonight!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey