Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Feeling their pain musings

amother
OP

Post Sat, Mar 23 2024, 11:20 pm
dS had a party in yeshiva and then was” going around” . It’s 2am . I haven’t heard from him. I lie here imagining the worst. Maybe he’s drunk. Maybe he’s hurt. Maybe he has no way home . Probably not. As all the worst case scenarios run through my mind
I think of you- I think of all the mothers of hostages and chayalim that don’t know where their sons and daughters are. They don’t know if they’re ok or not . They don’t know if they’re alive or not. My heart constricts with so much pain for them as it’s only a sliver of what they’re going through for way too long. I stopped and Daven for them .

bH my son Called and said he s on his way home. May H’ being home all our hostage chayalim and lost children home safely and speedily

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 24 2024, 10:42 am
Bump

DrMom

Post Sun, Mar 24 2024, 10:51 am
I assume your son didn't wander into Gaza, so I think the comparison is a bit melodramatic!

I'm glad he's okay.

May HaShem help us free the hostages and utterly defeat Hamas soon.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 24 2024, 1:03 pm
DrMom wrote:
I assume your son didn't wander into Gaza, so I think the comparison is a bit melodramatic!

I'm glad he's okay.

May HaShem help us free the hostages and utterly defeat Hamas soon.

Not the point at all . I was saying that if I worried about my child who was safe , it helped me realize a tiny drop of the pain of the families of soldiers and hostages and I got up then to daven for them. Thought some people could relate…

I’m was trying to share an inspirational thought…
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics