Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
How to avoid vaccinating my baby until school
  Previous  1  2  3 7  8  9 11  12  13  Next

amother
Pear

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 12:31 am
amother Watermelon wrote:
I have a question to those if you that delay until 3. I didn’t yet vaccinate my baby who is a year and a half. What do you say if cv you end up in the er and they ask you if your child is up to date?

I always said no, not up to date, but will be going to the doctor soon. This allowed me to answer honestly but also ward off even the idea that they should push to vax at hospital.

amother
Watermelon

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 12:35 am
amother Pear wrote:
I always said no, not up to date, but will be going to the doctor soon. This allowed me to answer honestly but also ward off even the idea that they should push to vax at hospital.

That's helpful, thank you

amother
Darkblue

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 8:05 am
I have a question to those if you that delay until 3. I didn’t yet vaccinate my baby who is a year and a half. What do you say if cv you end up in the er and they ask you if your child is up to date?

You say yes.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 9:07 am
amother Darkblue wrote:
You say yes.

I feel like it’s worse to lie no? Isn’t it only mandatory when they hit school age? Ur not doing anything illegal… unless im uninformed….

amother
Red

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 9:11 am
amother Darkblue wrote:
You say yes.

Please don’t lie.
It’s ok to not vaccinate (actually it isn’t but we’re not discussing that here…people who knowingly don’t vaccinate are oiver on many halachos but whatever) but please please please don’t lie.
It could mean the difference of life and death.
And if it turns out your patient zero for a vaccinated illness it’ll make your life crazy. Please just say the truth. Lying gets you nowhere. Remember the book Eli and his little white lie?

giftedmom

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 9:36 am
amother OP wrote:
I feel like it’s worse to lie no? Isn’t it only mandatory when they hit school age? Ur not doing anything illegal… unless im uninformed….

Pretty sure you can’t be criminally charged for not vaccinating

amother
Snapdragon

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 9:41 am
giftedmom wrote:
This
At 2-1/2 it’s usually two shots (each containing multiple vaccines) and they’re all caught up

I don’t mean to hijack this thread and I didn’t read the rest of the thread so sorry if this was brought up already but….
Isnt it harder on the body to have so many vaccines at once? Or the idea is because the kid is older than they can tolerate it better?

Just trying to understand better. I’ve become more skeptical about all the vaccines and trying to do more research on them but can’t gain clarity on what’s the best schedule and how to space them out etc. I’m not anti vaccine but I’m at a point where I don’t want to give them blindly.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 9:41 am
giftedmom wrote:
Pretty sure you can’t be criminally charged for not vaccinating

But I assume people’s concern is acs getting involved? Is this something that would trigger an investigation? A baby not vaccinated? I always thought that the issue is school aged kids in school

giftedmom

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 9:48 am
amother OP wrote:
But I assume people’s concern is acs getting involved? Is this something that would trigger an investigation? A baby not vaccinated? I always thought that the issue is school aged kids in school

Even if they do get involved I don’t think it would be grounds for prosecution or taking kids away

amother
Eggplant

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 10:05 am
amother Aubergine wrote:
I hope my kid doesn’t come in contact with all u not vaxers.

If your child is vaccinated, then why do you care? Your post implies that you don't know how vaccines work, or you don't believe in vaccines.
It also made me LOL LOL

amother
Chestnut

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 10:06 am
amother Snapdragon wrote:
I don’t mean to hijack this thread and I didn’t read the rest of the thread so sorry if this was brought up already but….
Isnt it harder on the body to have so many vaccines at once? Or the idea is because the kid is older than they can tolerate it better?

Just trying to understand better. I’ve become more skeptical about all the vaccines and trying to do more research on them but can’t gain clarity on what’s the best schedule and how to space them out etc. I’m not anti vaccine but I’m at a point where I don’t want to give them blindly.

Those 2 shots you would give your kids anyway at 2. You just avoid all the others that are given before and you don't mess worh their immune system when they are still so little and fragile.

My son at age 2+ got 1 (Tdap+) shot and had fluid and runny nose for months. When it finally cleared up (lots of vitamind and immune boosters and detox) he got 1 more shot (mmr+)and was up to date on mandatory vaccunes and went to cheder. And again had fluid in ears and runny nose for a long time.....
But I know my family genetucally has immune issues so I'm careful and selective.
(We have a child who had pans and I had a different autoimmune condition that with proper diet and vtiamins/minerals is bh in remission for many years. And I'm not the only one in my family. So again, super careful and I know what to look out for)
He's now 4 and due for more.
My 2yo hasn't had any. But I stopped BFing her and now will start.

amother
Eggplant

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 10:06 am

I was in the ER with several babies, and was never asked about vaccines.
If they do ask, tell them that he's scheduled to get them.

amother
Eggplant

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 10:08 am

One kids reach age 2, they only get the regular 2 year old vaccines. They don't need the other one's. Which is why it doesn't make sense to stuff babies bodies with garbage.

amother
Snowdrop

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 10:09 am
amother Darkblue wrote:
You say yes.

Geez. Are you crazy? You definitely don't lie about anything if your child is in the ER. What horrible advice.

amother
Eggplant

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 10:11 am
amother OP wrote:

Don't lie, this may backfire.
If they ask, say that he's not up to date but he's scheduled to get them.

amother
Watermelon

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 10:12 am
amother OP wrote:

My concern is the ACS. Can it trigger an investigation? even if it's not grounds for taking the kids away, I don't want a case open with the ACS.

amother
Watermelon

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 10:13 am
amother Eggplant wrote:
I was in the ER with several babies, and was never asked about vaccines.
If they do ask, tell them that he's scheduled to get them.

I believe I was asked every single time.

amother
Snowdrop

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 10:18 am
My concern is the ACS. Can it trigger an investigation? even if it's not grounds for taking the kids away, I don't want a case open with the ACS.

Itt is not mainstream to not vaxx in the medical community. Therefore, you have to deal with whatever comes up. I have never heard of that happening. More likely they will just think you're crazy and give you a talk about vaccinating. The end. It's a risk you have to take if you don't want to vaxx in a vaxxing world.

amother
Chestnut

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 10:24 am
amother Eggplant wrote:
One kids reach age 2, they only get the regular 2 year old vaccines. They don't need the other one's. Which is why it doesn't make sense to stuff babies bodies with garbage.

True Becuase of the way the immune system works in babies, their titers/immunity goes down fast, doesn't hold. And so at 2 they need those boosters almost just as much as the non vaccinated need their first set....

amother
Stoneblue

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 10:56 am

Read Dr. Sears. He includes examples of different kinds of schedules and the pros and cons.
Page 8 of 13   Previous  1  2  3 7  8  9 11  12  13  Next Recent Topics