Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
How to avoid vaccinating my baby until school
  Previous  1  2  3 9  10 11  12  13  Next

amother
Lemonlime

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 3:39 pm
amother Offwhite wrote:
Hep B, thanks
I gave hep b at the 2 month visit. I assume they'll discuss it with you then.

amother
Bronze

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 3:41 pm
amother DarkPurple wrote:
Those of you making nasty comments about “anti vaxxers” probably haven’t done much research. Vaccines aren’t properly tested for safety. Most clinical trials only last a few days. Not one vaccine on the CDC childhood schedule was tested against a true placebo. They’re never tested the safety of administering multiple vaccines at once or the schedule as a whole. & yet, in their very limited clinical trials, they still found potential side effects including SIDS MS GBS the list goes on & on which are LISTED ON THE INSERT. autism used to be 1 in 10,000, it is now 1 in 36. They claim it’s because of better testing (which we can give a bit of credit to) but is anyone dumb enough to believe that there’s no other reason for why 1 in 36 children is diagnosed with autism. Open your eyes.

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 3:50 pm
amother Bronze wrote:
LOL

amother
Diamond

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 4:11 pm
amother Offwhite wrote:
Hep B, thanks

Do your research. There is very little reason for a normal frum child to get the hep B vaccine ever. Unless You believe that vaccines are 100% completely harmless.

amother
Diamond

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 4:11 pm
amother Bronze wrote:

This chart actually makes total sense. They're confusing causation with correlation, because both are caused by the same factors. The increase of toxins in our environment is causing both the increase in autism and in organic food sales.

octopus

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 4:18 pm
Hey only read the first page so excuse me if I'm being repetitive. So you will give ALL the shots right before school? That's a heavy duty load to give a kid . Yikes

amother
Red

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 4:29 pm
amother Stoneblue wrote:
Read The Vaccine Book: Making the right decision for your Child by Dr. Sears. He includes a comprehensive chapter on delaying vaccines. It tells you everything you need to know.

Please look into the vaccine book. Read about the book and then make your own decisions. Dr. Sears isn’t even sure about parts of the book.
https://www.salon.com/2010/10/.....ears/

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 4:37 pm
Those of you making nasty comments about “anti vaxxers” probably haven’t done much research. Vaccines aren’t properly tested for safety. Most clinical trials only last a few days. Not one vaccine on the CDC childhood schedule was tested against a true placebo. They’re never tested the safety of administering multiple vaccines at once or the schedule as a whole. & yet, in their very limited clinical trials, they still found potential side effects including SIDS MS GBS the list goes on & on which are LISTED ON THE INSERT. autism used to be 1 in 10,000, it is now 1 in 36. They claim it’s because of better testing (which we can give a bit of credit to) but is anyone dumb enough to believe that there’s no other reason for why 1 in 36 children is diagnosed with autism. Open your eyes.

FYI autism rates are even higher in countries where vaccination is almost unheard of.

amother
Red

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 4:42 pm
amother Honeydew wrote:
FYI autism rates are even higher in countries where vaccination is almost unheard of.

Not to mention sids and other types of infant and childhood sickness and death.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 4:46 pm
amother Diamond wrote:
This chart actually makes total sense. They're confusing causation with correlation, because both are caused by the same factors. The increase of toxins in our environment is causing both the increase in autism and in organic food sales.

Are there thousands of parents claiming that after eating organic food their child got very sick and then regressed into autism?

Is there an organic food compensation court for organic food injury that has paid Billions $$$ to parents for organic food injuries?

Are there dozens of studies showing a correlation between organic food and autism?

Are there doctors and PhD scientists saying that organic food can cause autism?

That chart is pharmaceutical industry propaganda to fool those incapable of critical thinking such as I demonstrated with the above questions.

Last edited by #BestBubby on Thu, Mar 28 2024, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

miami85

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 4:48 pm

Doctors are also quick to diagnose any combination of behaviors and delays as autism. I am a school psychologist and I see reports ALL the time with "autism" diagnoses and the kids have ADHD, bi-polar, or language delays and it's all Autism.

I did 250 preschool evaluations--including social histories-- over the course of 2.5 years at an agency, and many came in with "autism" because our agency was partnered with an EI agency that specialized in ABA services. The vast majority of "autism" cases by the time they were 3 were no longer "autism" some were just speech delays, some were just sensory, and a few weren't delayed at all. In all of those 250 cases all but 1 were vaccinated. There was a higher correlation of preeclampsia in pregnancy and autism than vaccination and autism. One could argue that ADHD is way more prevalent today than Autism with lots of overlap and I have a theory that it's the push of prenatal vitamins causing hyper-developed brains that don't know how to filter out information that's to blame more than vaccination, but there's no way to do the research properly. I just know in my kids I was VERY religious about my prenatal vitamins (with DHA) with my first--and he's my most developmentally challenged including ADHD and I was more intermittent with them with my other kids and they are all bright, healthy kids.

amother
Seablue

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 4:50 pm
amother Aubergine wrote:
I hope my kid doesn’t come in contact with all u not vaxers.

hate to break this to ya, but since Covid, not-vaxers are everywhere!

amother
Diamond

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 4:52 pm
miami85 wrote:
Doctors are also quick to diagnose any combination of behaviors and delays as autism. I am a school psychologist and I see reports ALL the time with "autism" diagnoses and the kids have ADHD, bi-polar, or language delays and it's all Autism.

I did 250 preschool evaluations--including social histories-- over the course of 2.5 years at an agency, and many came in with "autism" because our agency was partnered with an EI agency that specialized in ABA services. The vast majority of "autism" cases by the time they were 3 were no longer "autism" some were just speech delays, some were just sensory, and a few weren't delayed at all. In all of those 250 cases all but 1 were vaccinated. There was a higher correlation of preeclampsia in pregnancy and autism than vaccination and autism. One could argue that ADHD is way more prevalent today than Autism with lots of overlap and I have a theory that it's the push of prenatal vitamins causing hyper-developed brains that don't know how to filter out information that's to blame more than vaccination, but there's no way to do the research properly. I just know in my kids I was VERY religious about my prenatal vitamins (with DHA) with my first--and he's my most developmentally challenged including ADHD and I was more intermittent with them with my other kids and they are all bright, healthy kids.

Your pet theory is prenatal vitamins. My pet theory is vaccines. Unfortunately, no research will be done on either because it's not "ethical" to do the study, it's more ethical to subject the entire country to it.

How about we both play it safe and avoid both?

amother
DarkPurple

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 6:16 pm
miami85 wrote:

That’s an interesting theory that I’ve never heard of. I believe there are many reasons including environmental toxins & processed food that have lead to the increase in autism cases. However I just don’t see how it can be rebutted that vaccines have triggered autism many a time. There are countless testimonies from parents who say that their child was perfectly healthy & normal & within hours/ days/ weeks of receiving a vaccine regressed & was never the same. I believe that some kids are genetically more susceptible to having autism but it’s the toxin overload from the vxx that induce that autism.

Ema of 5

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 6:21 pm
That’s an interesting theory that I’ve never heard of. I believe there are many reasons including environmental toxins & processed food that have lead to the increase in autism cases. However I just don’t see how it can be rebutted that vaccines have triggered autism many a time. There are countless testimonies from parents who say that their child was perfectly healthy & normal & within hours/ days/ weeks of receiving a vaccine regressed & was never the same. I believe that some kids are genetically more susceptible to having autism but it’s the toxin overload from the vxx that induce that autism.

Bringing it out is not the same thing as causing it.

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 6:25 pm
amother Bronze wrote:
I get that this is poking fun but the problem with this attempted jab (haha) is that there is no plausible mechanism that would explain how organic produce would cause autism. But there are several very plausible mechanisms via which vaccines can cause autism. Namely, immune activation, which is what vaccines are designed to do, and also what more and more research is showing as the etiology in asd.

amother
Stoneblue

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 6:28 pm
amother Offwhite wrote:
Hep B, thanks

Hep b is required for school. You can wait and get it done late.

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 6:28 pm
miami85 wrote:

Not being able to filter out irrelevant stimuli is *not* a sign of an advanced brain.

amother
Oxfordblue

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 6:33 pm
Just as an FYI, I didn't read entire thread but want to share the following. I'm quite pro vaax, but recently I was exposed to chicken pox while pregnant in 3rd trimester. Quickly called my OB To find out what I should do and what risks r involved. She told me to call my childhood pediatrician and check if I was vaccinated or if I had chicken pox. So I asked what's the difference, she said if I had chicken pox then I'm covered regardless. And If I got the vaccine , chances r I'm not immune.
This really opened my eyes. All my kids got the chicken pox vaccine and I'm quite disappointed now. I wish I could have given them the real immunity.

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Mar 28 2024, 7:42 pm
amother OP wrote:
I’m in New York I would love your input. I found the government sites confusing.

https://www.health.ny.gov/publ.....0.pdf

Check the first column thats what your kid needs to start nursery. you can send to a private nursery and then follow the secomd column for kindergarten. starting school at age four reduces the total doses

hib after 15 months only needs 1 dose and pcv after 24 months only needs 1.

If you tell me how old she is now, I can help with the spacing/timeframe.
Page 10 of 13   Previous  1  2  3 9  10 11  12  13  Next Recent Topics