Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Appointment in Manhattan

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 4:46 pm
Live in Monsey. Have an apt with DC. Are there any like chesed busses? I know there's chesed organization but I don't qualify for that if I can afford an Uber? But also who in their right mind would pay to Uber both ways and the last time we had an awful experience that left me freaked out. Back to the question, is there like a bus from Monsey to Columbia?

amother
Moccasin

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 4:51 pm
Apt usually means apartment (has one p). Appt means appointment (has 2 ps). You might get more responses updating your title.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 4:54 pm
amother Moccasin wrote:
Apt usually means apartment (has one p). Appt means appointment (has 2 ps). You might get more responses updating your title.

Thank you. updated.

amother
Orange

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 5:21 pm
I drive But don’t like to drive with a newborn especially one with a couple holes in their heart.
I called the cheeed agencies but never again. Way too crowded, smelled from cigarettes (I have asthma and couldn’t breathe) and needed to wait close to 2 hours post appt for the car. It’s a huge mitzva on their part but didn’t work for me.
You can give them a try, numbers below.

Chesed 24/7 (845) 354-3300
Chesed D’Monsey (845) 425-4070

bsy

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 5:23 pm
I recently took my baby to Manhattan a few times for appointments and found it easy to drive and park in the hospital parking lot a couple blocks away. Cheaper than Uber and easier.

seeker

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 5:27 pm
I believe there's a bus that goes to midtown for people who commute to work, and then if that's not near your appointment you could Uber from there just a short ride. Hasn't been relevant to me in many years so I don't have more info.

Refuah sheleima.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics