Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Rx lace fall

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 7:13 pm
Looking for an affordable very comfy wig that can be worn fully down, and styled sleek and straight.
Does this type of wig fit the bill?

Are lace fronts much more maintenance than skin tops?

I’m so lost bec I don’t want to throw $2-3000 in the garbage but it’s so hard to know what to do

amother
Hyssop

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 7:52 pm
No it doesn’t look great all down at all. I have one but you have to pull back the top.

Ema of 5

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 8:34 pm
I know nothing about this so k can’t help, but I thought you were asking about a prescription for a lace fall!!

amother
Foxglove

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 6:31 pm
amother OP wrote:
Looking for an affordable very comfy wig that can be worn fully down, and styled sleek and straight.
Does this type of wig fit the bill?

Are lace fronts much more maintenance than skin tops?

I’m so lost bec I don’t want to throw $2-3000 in the garbage but it’s so hard to know what to do

If your buying it specifically to only wear down..Why spend the money to get a Lace Fall. Lace falls can be worn down but it specifically sown in a way that it can be worn in a pony, half up or with a hard headband. If you want to only wear it down, but a lace front shaitel or a lace top or a skin top
where the hair is sown to wear down..but not a lace front Fall

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 7:54 pm
amother Foxglove wrote:
If your buying it specifically to only wear down..Why spend the money to get a Lace Fall. Lace falls can be worn down but it specifically sown in a way that it can be worn in a pony, half up or with a hard headband. If you want to only wear it down, but a lace front shaitel or a lace top or a skin top
where the hair is sown to wear down..but not a lace front Fall

Bec it’s $1000 less

But I’m open to hearing about which lace top or natural looking skin tops people are very happy with! So hard finding a sheitel that is affordable, will last at least 2 years, sleek not puffy, won’t tangle, pretty and nice looking…

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 8:45 pm
I have a rx fall. If I’d do it again I’d get a rina instead
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels