Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Please daven for my family
Previous  1  2

amother
Almond

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 11:44 am
May Hashem send a complete and blessed yeshuah to your family! May somebody come and cover the costs. May all your children be okay and thriving. Sending you my love from my heart ❤️

(Hashem has sent me challenges too and I get the fear of the impact of this level of threat to the family)

Trust in Hashem! He will protect your family. You will get through this one step at a time! I am davening for you!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 11:59 pm
Wow!
I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to read and respond until now.

Thank you to everyone for all your tefillos and brachos.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to research and type information that could be helpful.

Anonymrs: Catastrophic is an excellent idea, and I'm so grateful to live in NJ and to have this fund available. I'm already working on it (I imagine MZ is your contact). It's wonderful that it can possibly reimburse a large part of our medical and associated bills. We have to wait about 18 months, though, and that is hard for us. It also doesn't cover lost wages or all our other expenses.

Chaim Medical has been phenomenal with referrals and getting appointments. We're incredibly grateful to them. They can not help financially, though.
The organizations that provide some financial assistance are for cancer (RCCS and Zichron Shlomo) and terminal illness (Hopewell), neither of which apply to us, boruch Hashem!
We're hoping hopeorg.org will be able to help.

Amother Grape, I'm davening that your complete yeshuah come speedily.

I am so grateful for everyone's brachos and tefillos. The chizzuk offered on this thread literally brought me to tears- the good kind! Thank you!

21young

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 12:58 am
Posting under my screen name so you can DM. I already gave a large sum to my neighborhood kimcha d’pischa so I can’t help in a big way, but if there are any errands I can run for you I would love to do that and cover the expense. Send me a shopping list for the hosiery store, a grocery list, or anything like that and I’d be happy to cover the cost and just drop the bag at your door.

amother
Gardenia

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 1:11 am
You may be eligible for help from
Ahavas Tzedaka (Dr and Mrs. Shanik)
The Tzur Foundation
Tomchei Shabbos

Not specifically for medical expenses, but they help those who are not making ends meet.

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 1:18 am
21young wrote:
Posting under my screen name so you can DM. I already gave a large sum to my neighborhood kimcha d’pischa so I can’t help in a big way, but if there are any errands I can run for you I would love to do that and cover the expense. Send me a shopping list for the hosiery store, a grocery list, or anything like that and I’d be happy to cover the cost and just drop the bag at your door.

Mi Keamcha Yisroel! Such a beautiful gesture! May you be gebentched to always be on the giving side.

Op I hope you can take her up on her offer and iyh real soon be on the giving side too.

Sunny Days

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 1:19 am
21young wrote:

So beautiful!
You should be gebentcht Smile

amother
Burntblack

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 1:36 am
amother Grape wrote:
Op
I’m in a similar situation only I don’t live in the US and I literally feel like there aren’t any resources available other than those for cancer ( which BH my child doesn’t have)
It’s so frustrating.
The medical bills keep on piling up. We’re getting into a deeper hole. The other kids are struggling but we don’t have the financial resources to deal them.
My husband feels like he’s drowning.
I can’t work and he’s just taken in a third job.
It’s all too much.
Without having your name or you having ours, I will daven for you.

If you're in the UK, what about Camp Simcha or GIFT?

amother
Gladiolus

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 1:50 am

amother
Grape

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 2:45 am
amother Burntblack wrote:
If you're in the UK, what about Camp Simcha or GIFT?

We’re not in the UK either

amother
Burntblack

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 4:28 am
amother Grape wrote:
We’re not in the UK either

Sorry...and hatzlocho x

MGmom

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 6:14 am
Refuah sheleima! Refuahs haguf! I’ll say some tehillim for you and your family! May this all pass and yeshuos hashem kaheref ayin!!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 11:26 pm
Amen and thank you!

Please continue to daven for us.

Please Hashem, give my child a refuah sheleima. I know the doctors say there's no cure, but Hashem Gadol. And if You decide not to grant a refuah sheleima, please help the doctors manage it well and please, please, allow us to stay home for Pesach.

The crisis my other child is facing is still unresolved. Please Hashem, resolve it in the best way possible, quickly! And may all the agmas nefesh we're having over it now count against having future agmas nefesh from illness.

Thank you!

amother
Garnet

Post Tue, Apr 16 2024, 1:28 am
Davening for you OP.
Hugs!
May you soon have better days.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 7:28 am
Thank you so much to everyone who put in time and effort at this busy time to suggest resources. We've just received real help from some that we would not have gotten without your suggestions. And thank you, 21young for your generosity and magnanimity.
You've all made a real practical difference to a struggling family. Tizku limitzvos!

Thank you everyone for your chizzuk and tefillos.

Please continue davening for the yeshuos we need.

Amother Grape, let's continue davening for each other.

Chag kosher v'sameach. May this Pesach bring yeshuos to all of klal Yisrael.

amother
Cherry

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 8:31 am
I say this all the time.. bh klall Yisroel is amazing but there is a huge gap. My BIL was sick for many years ( he passed away) the last 10+ years of his life was miserable not enough he is dealing with all the side effects of his illness to deal with all the bills on top of it all was insane…. Beyond insane. Joe that he passed all of the sudden they can all breath financially. Messed up. Wish I was rich so I can help more. So sorry for your pain

wanttobehappy

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 8:32 am
amother Cherry wrote:
I say this all the time.. bh klall Yisroel is amazing but there is a huge gap. My BIL was sick for many years ( he passed away) the last 10+ years of his life was miserable not enough he is dealing with all the side effects of his illness to deal with all the bills on top of it all was insane…. Beyond insane. Now that he passed all of the sudden they can all breath financially. Messed up. Wish I was rich so I can help more. So sorry for your pain
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed