Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Psa it's gonna be cold over pesach
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Ebony

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:03 am
I went to the park on yom tov, in lakewood. I was wearing a long sleeve dress and a sweater and I was cold.
I saw a bunch of litlle kids wearing shorts and short sleeves, no sweater...they were wearing the (very cute) outfit they will be wearing all summer long! Surprised

Simple1

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:06 am
amother Ebony wrote:
I went to the park on yom tov, in lakewood. I was wearing a long sleeve dress and a sweater and I was cold.
I saw a bunch of litlle kids wearing shorts and short sleeves, no sweater...they were wearing the (very cute) outfit they will be wearing all summer long! Surprised

That’s funny because I thought we had very nice weather! My kids were complaining we didn’t leave on the AC because it gets hot in our house when the weather even slightly warms up.

amother
Nasturtium

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:13 am
My kids were dressed in winter clothes in the morning and insisted they were hot and wanted to change first day.

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:20 am
My kids wore summer clothing and were hot. All I was thinking about was the poor people who read this post and stupidly packed only winter clothing and were not handling the heat. Pesach time is so unpredictable most years summer plus sweaters work best. Felt so bad for my niece in her thick turtleneck.

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:21 am
amother Ebony wrote:

Which Lakewood were you in? The one I live in was 80 on Wednesday. My kids wore short sleeves and were sweating after playing outside.

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:23 am
It’s going to be 80 second days I hope you all have summer clothing for your kids.

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:26 am
In money it was a bit chilly. My kids wore long sleeve but not heavy material. And they wanted jackets outside

amother
Viola

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 9:51 am
amother Gold wrote:
In money it was a bit chilly. My kids wore long sleeve but not heavy material. And they wanted jackets outside

It was quite warm in Monsey, especially the first day. My kids wore thin long & were hot & sweaty after playing outside.

I saw maybe 1 kid in short pants, but he was wearing tall knee socks.

amother
Brown

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 10:30 am
Thats why I always pack my long sleeve and short outfits for the kids. ( AKA my entire house LOL )

The weather can change in a day and on Yom Tov I cannot check or know this in advnace.

I was in BP and the second day was warm and hot at peak hours during afternoon.

But the nights were winter coat weather... ( And I packed winter coats and jackets)

amother
Begonia

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 10:44 am
In bp its cold! Smile
First day was 55 and they wore winter clothes and the second day was warm in the sun but really a little chilly/breezy. Hopefully second days will be warmer

amother
Gladiolus

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 11:26 am
Simple1 wrote:
That’s funny because I thought we had very nice weather! My kids were complaining we didn’t leave on the AC because it gets hot in our house when the weather even slightly warms up.

Same.
We were hot & glad to hv summer clothes.
First day was low 60s, 2nd was 70s.

amother
Anemone

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 11:35 am
amother DarkMagenta wrote:
Which Lakewood were you in? The one I live in was 80 on Wednesday. My kids wore short sleeves and were sweating after playing outside.

Maybe the shady Lakewood, outside of the sun. 🌞 It's that kind of weather, cold in the shade and hot in the sun with a cool breeze.

amother
Ebony

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 11:39 am
amother Anemone wrote:
Maybe the shady Lakewood, outside of the sun. 🌞 It's that kind of weather, cold in the shade and hot in the sun with a cool breeze.

Yes it was late afternoon and not sunny at all!!!

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 11:40 am
amother Ebony wrote:
Yes it was late afternoon and not sunny at all!!!

12-6 was hot. It got cool after that.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics