Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Ulcers 😫

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 11:18 am
I usually eat stuff like rice cakes, crackers and bread to soak up the acid in my stomach. What are good pesach foods to alleviate ulcer pain?

Ps - I'm not sure it's real ulcers, but it's that kind of pain. And it's pretty intense.

amother
Peony

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 11:26 am
First off, you need to see a doctor and see what is actually causing you such pain!

Almonds are helpful with stomach acid. Papaya has enzymes that help with digestion. See about taking tums. It's kitniyos but would probably be allowed if you're in such pain.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 11:33 am
I don't know about ulcers, but almonds and cold plain kirbies/cucumbers help with acid reflux.

Can you make quinoa, and also an almond bread, to soak up as you say?

oneofakind

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 1:01 pm
Apple cider vinegar pills tremendously help heartburn which you are describing. There is a kp version of Tums.

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 1:16 pm
Maxi makes a stomach and acid vitamin for pesach

amother
Butterscotch

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 1:40 pm
Refuah shlaima

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 5:49 pm
Thank you, everyone. I tried the almonds. My kids were yelling at me that I'm eating all the nuts they worked for hours to crack open. Lol. Usually, I'm the one working for hours and they eat it all. Talk about a taste of your own medicine.

Anyways, so far unreeling a bit better, so I guess it works.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics