Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Older siblings reactions to newborn - funny
Previous  1  2

singleagain

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 5:34 am
I was 5 and a half when my youngest sibling was born and I do have a memory of visiting her in the hospital and seeing Band-Aids on the baby's heels. I was so upset that my new baby already had a boo-boo. I didn't think I actually told anyone this till years later though...

amother
Snow

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 5:51 am
My daughter is the first grandchild in my family, when she was born my youngest sibling was 8 and she hadn't really seen any newborn babies much.
The first time she saw my daughter crying she got all quiet and really worried, she was like why is she crying?
She didn't know that babies cry all the time, she thought they're like big people who only cry for serious things.

amother
Oldlace

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 6:49 am
A week after the baby came home from the hospital, the DD above him (age 2.5) asked - Mommy, when are you going to give the baby back?

amother
RosePink

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 6:57 am
I had my 3rd, a boy, when my oldest was 3 and my second, let's say Rivky, was 18 months old. My oldest looked between her two siblings and exclaimed, "Two Rivkys!"

amother
NeonBlue

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 7:05 am
I have the cutest video of my 2.5 year old shyly smiling and meeting his younger brother. So quiet and polite unlike his very loud personality.

When we returned home via plane a few weeks after birth, he was confused as to why we were taking the baby along.

Also, when the baby was flailing his arms and legs and hitting 2.5 year old, he said with a serious face, if baby hits him than he won't be his brother anymore. like, action = consequence...

amother
Blush

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 7:33 am
When my older kids came to the hospital, my mother said to the toddler “would you like to meet the baby?” She very calmly responded “no, I baby!”. She came to love him quickly

amother
Olive

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 7:37 am
I saw the cutest clip of a little boy holding his new sister who was swaddled up like a burrito, in complete bewilderment he called out “it doesn’t any have arms!!”

amother
Fern

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 9:22 am
I saw a video of two girls finding out that their mother had quadruplets. The father was on the phone and after telling them one girl says nuh uh! Then after a few instructions she asks tatty did you actually have 4 babies! how many babies did you have again?
It was adorable!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics