Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Shapewear

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 18 2024, 11:00 am
Need something to wear under formal dresses to smooth things out but can’t handle something super tight where you feel like you can’t breathe or eat! I want to enjoy my simcha! Any recommendations for a product with light support that’s comfortable?

amother
Mintcream

Post Sun, Feb 18 2024, 11:36 pm
Bump. looking for this too, please respnd to the OP if you have advice!

amother
Blueberry

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 3:05 am
Bumping this again
I need something to smooth out my back under a gown. Don't want it to be tight, and not too long
Any ideas?

amother
Oak

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 3:38 am
Not exactly sure what it’s called but basically looks like a bathing suit - but goes beneath bra but the rest looks like bathing suit. Available at lingerie stores ie Saposh

amother
Blueberry

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 9:11 am
Thank you
I'm looking for tried and true recommendations from people for one that is not too tight. I bought a camisole type one and
A) I couldn't breathe and
B) it was too long and kept rolling up.

Must be available on Amazon

jflower

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 9:43 am
amother Blueberry wrote:
Thank you
I'm looking for tried and true recommendations from people for one that is not too tight. I bought a camisole type one and
A) I couldn't breathe and
B) it was too long and kept rolling up.

Must be available on Amazon

I think that if you couldn't breathe in a camisole, you just bought a size that's too small. To prevent roll up, I tuck the bottom of the camisole into my pantyhose.

amother
Blueberry

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 9:48 am
Quote:
I think that if you couldn't breathe in a camisole, you just bought a size that's too small. To prevent roll up, I tuck the bottom of the camisole into my pantyhose

I can't explain though, the whole thing felt too big. The chest, the armholes, and it was down to mid thigh
I don't really want something compression, but more smoothing. The gown happens to fit me really well and look beautiful, I don't need any control in my tummy, just on my back you see a few "rolls" in some places
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics