Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Traveling Alone w/ 4 Kids
Previous  1  2

bsy

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 12:28 am
amother Wheat wrote:
We’ve had the cybex beezy for 2+ years and are very happy with it!

I love the beezy but never tried to take it onboard. Is it allowed?

amother
Chambray

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 1:13 am
amother OP wrote:
Did you compare it with the Yoyo+? I've been eyeing that one and I noticed that the Butterfly is exactly the same price.

DH thinks we should take the almost broken stroller and kill it. But I value my sanity. And I've had major issues with gate checked strollers in the past. Waiting and waiting. Having to go to baggage to look for stroller. Having the stroller LOST. (That was a mini nightmare. Me, one 19 month old and luckily a baby carrier but nothing else) and lots of luggage.)

I decided I need something that goes ON the plane so I don't have to be with said 3 YO loose. She can get in moods and run away. Maybe she'll mature, but still not taking the risk

I found the yoyo to feel very flimsy with cheap wheels.

I did a lot of research and trial and error

I was impressed with the cybex and the butterfly

I ended up getting the Uppa baby minu huge basket ( one chisaron is not all airlines will let you bring it on

amother
Peachpuff

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 1:35 am
Just to point out that many of these strollers are not so suitable for a 3 yr old. You need to make sure their legs are comfortable.

amother
Ginger

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 8:35 am
amother OP wrote:
Did you compare it with the Yoyo+? I've been eyeing that one and I noticed that the Butterfly is exactly the same price.

DH thinks we should take the almost broken stroller and kill it. But I value my sanity. And I've had major issues with gate checked strollers in the past. Waiting and waiting. Having to go to baggage to look for stroller. Having the stroller LOST. (That was a mini nightmare. Me, one 19 month old and luckily a baby carrier but nothing else) and lots of luggage.)

I decided I need something that goes ON the plane so I don't have to be with said 3 YO loose. She can get in moods and run away. Maybe she'll mature, but still not taking the risk

I haven't compared it fully to the yoyo (I've never seen the + so not sure about that one), but it does seem more sturdy.
I use it for my 18 month old and my 3 year old. Both are very happy in it.
I just looked online and it's airline certified to fit in the overhead (I'd recommend you print that out to show the flight attendants just in case Smile )

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 11:44 am
Reviews are making me a bit crazy!

To me, Joolz Aers looks the most appealing. Seems like it pushes well and has a decent basket besides for being able to go on the plane. But reviews say some planes it doesn't fit on and I think our first flight is going to be on a really tiny plane, so a drop nervous. Worse comes to worse, they gate check it. For that leg, I think I'll be ok. Leans pretty flat and can have a bassinet attached. That sounds like a plus to me. I have no clue what the future looks like, but I think if I get pregnant before DD is 4/5 then I'll hold on to it.

Butterfly I didn't see that many good reviews. I saw that the fabric seems low quality and that it scratches really easily (has anyone else seen that?). It can't be used for a little baby either.

Yoyo+ has the best chance of fitting on the plane and airlines "know" it already. Features seem to be less good than Aers though. But resell value should be good. People recognize the brand. I'm not sure if people around here know Joolz Aers. Also can add bassinet.

I wouldn't say the bassinet is my biggest consideration. But I think it's a nice plus.

Does anyone have the Ergobaby Metro? Reviews compared it to the Yoyo+ and in fact said it's better and the price point is lower.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics