Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Plus Size Fashion- Safe Haven
Black top

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 2:09 pm
I have plenty of pretty patterned skirts, and I'm looking for some nice weekday black tops to match. Can anyone recommend anywhere online that has a decent return policy? Does anyone have any links? TIA!

amother
Purple

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 7:35 pm
I'm also looking, I got in udel and I saw in dress blank.com but I want to go try on in store. I'm also looking for dressier black tops

amother
Mintgreen

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 7:36 pm
I’m happy with this one https://www.japparelny.com/pro.....solid

mom_13

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 8:44 pm
amother Purple wrote:
I'm also looking, I got in udel and I saw in dress blank.com but I want to go try on in store. I'm also looking for dressier black tops

It may not have been clear from the post, but op is looking for plus size, hence she posted in this forum. Those stores do not carry plus sizes. Hope you're successful!

amother
Purple

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 10:51 pm
I understood that she is looking for plus size, so am I. Udel goes up to XXL and dressblank also has bigger sizes

amother
Watermelon

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 2:18 am
I fix great this season in lane Bryant and in torrid (I’m at work no links here)

LovesHashem

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 2:53 am
amother Purple wrote:
I understood that she is looking for plus size, so am I. Udel goes up to XXL and dressblank also has bigger sizes

Let's be real, Udels XXL is a regular XL most of the time, and some of the XXL fit like a L. I would not call them a great plus size brand.

Target has some great basic ribbed tops, cute, cheap, size range, and are flattering. I own them in a bunch of colors and I have people bring me them from the USA.

amother
Watermelon

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 3:55 am
LovesHashem wrote:
Let's be real, Udels XXL is a regular XL most of the time, and some of the XXL fit like a L. I would not call them a great plus size brand.

Target has some great basic ribbed tops, cute, cheap, size range, and are flattering. I own them in a bunch of colors and I have people bring me them from the USA.

All frum companies are the pits with sizing. No not all frum woman wear size xxxxxxxxxxs
And not all Jewish men find androgynous looking undersized women attractive. Stores stink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Plus Size Fashion- Safe Haven